mum vs littlewoods direct and marshall wards

pigsic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5566 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You must be good with covering info then as l could not tell they name and address had been there.

I think this document is legal but i will take a better look later.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could any one advice me on what to do on this.

Mum got a sick note from doctors as they asked but they send they want £5 a month per cat and there is two so that £10 but mums other four creditors have accepted £1 a month there is no way she can afford £10 but they send they can not accept it so they will pass on the another dca

Please can someone help

well then i would advise that due to your mums finical suitation she can not afford theat.

Are any of the accounts in dispute because if they are you can use that to ur advantange.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

well advise them of that.

Hi there well had a letter today from littlewoods i was just wondering if there is anything else i can send back to them as they said they can not accept £1 a month like mums other 4 crditors are please help

scan0007-1.jpg

erm that does not look legal to me.

DONT quote me on this tho as i have only ever seen one of these B$ and paul did comment on it.

I will get back to you B4 l further advise. You could always PM paul and see what he says.

I cant find the thread i am looking for but i will keep looking as there are over 240 threads so far.

YW.

I know i have seen one of these b4 tho

I dont think it is legal for good reasons as it does not tell you what you have to do to rectify the problem and i think it is made up of charges from what i can understand.

I am a newbie but I am also being chased by Littlewoods Direct

Its a long story but I was told by a staff member from Nationwide Debt Recovery that they are not a DCA - Just an in house collection dept for Littlewoods

Most of my balance is also interest & penalty charges

Im not sure if these can be challenged like bank charges though

I stopped paying them the agreed monthly fee as I could no longer afford it... My last payment was May 2007

Oct 2007 chasing letters began from IQOR (Phoenix Recoveries) which I filed away in my ever growing pile of threat-o-grams

Feb 2008 - Moorcroft now chasing this debt demanding £80 pm (LOL)

So its over a year since I last paid Littlewoods and I will shortly be commencing battle with Moorcroft

Hope this helps a little - A year down the line and they still havent had a penny from me

Have u CCAd Moorcroft and yes u can challenge the charges but u need to CCA them first.

Maybe u should start your own thread on this matter. If you need help with guidance on how to start a new thread i can advise u on that.

ok then i know of it i sore it B4 i will lookthere.

Hmm, just looked at the credit agreement again and i have concerns as to its accuracy, unfortunatley, i am struggling to concentrate at the mo due to the medication im taking and i really need to take a look at it when im fresh

i will say thought that the APR and interest rates dont look right

but unless someone else looks in i wont be able to give an opinion til later

Hi Paul.

Thanks for having a look even tho u are ill.

I am concerned about the deafult notice because i dont think it is in the prescribed format.

Other than tht Lisa your mums CCA is still bugging me. does it look like a copy? as it looks like it has been sent by email from somewhere else as there looks to be a email addy at the top of the page.

Just what l thought. I have seen one of these on here before and u said the same but i have spent hours looking for it and could not find it.

Hope u get a lot better soon.

Chrissi

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Just to let you all know started paying marshall ward and littlewoods direct a pound each they have had two paymnets and they accepting them cos it shows on the statements but they are still adding interest and charges is there some kind of letter i can send to them about this please

lisa

Hi all

Just to let you all know started paying marshall ward and littlewoods direct a pound each they have had two paymnets and they accepting them cos it shows on the statements but they are still adding interest and charges is there some kind of letter i can send to them about this please

lisa

Yes there are letters you can send to state your position, I will get back to you with some suggestions shortly.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Hi there all

received a letter today regarding mums marshall wards account saying if dont make payment of £180.00 before the 28 June they going to pass to DC

I Have done a letter was wondering if you can check it for me please

lisa

NDR

P.O.Box55

Liverpool

L2 2ST

Dear Sir/Madam

Regarding your letter dated the 19 June 2008. I have not been ignoring your letter I have filed all letters sent to you regarding the account and have started paying a pound a month in which I can afford.

Enclosed is a copy the last letter sent to S Brooks who I was dealing with regarding the account and also the littlewoods direct account.

I will carry on making the payment of a pond a month and look forward to hearing from you regarding this matter.

Your faithfully

• 2 weeks later...

hi there

I was wondering if anyone can help me im looking or a letter to write to littlewoods and marshalll wards as mum has started to pay a pound a month its coming off on the statment but they still adding the admin charges on. I want to ask them to stop adding them

lisa

• 1 month later...

hi there was wondering if someone could advice on a letter i could send to marshall wards.

They are accepting mums pound a month payments they have not confirmed it but is shows on the statements they send. The only thing is they are adding £12.oo a month addmin and £25.00 interest a month so now the account is showiing she owes £1000.00 and when all this started it was only £750.00. We have wrote to them and mums doctors even wrote them a letter cos mum has not been well. So i would like to write to them asking them to stop adding charges and interest cos its just putting me deeper in it i will never get out. what is the point in payning the pound a month if they adding £37 a month.

please help

lisa