Brighthouse can anyone help pLease !!!

edoherty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am writing to see if anyone can help i have a number of goods from Brighthouse ie; washing machine fridge freezer tumble dryer table and chairs now the problem is that i was going to go for an early settlement with them which totals approx £1500.00 but i have looked around and can get these goods cheaper brand new else where as these goods are crippling us every month the problem i hav ewith them is i want to return these goods and the have told me that i cant return my table and chairs due to that i dont have the service cover on them, and this is non returnable can anyone help me or give me adviceas to the best course of action do i return all the other goods and default on payment for the table and chairs so they have to take them back help would be very much appreciated i think bright house stinks, and find the staff considerably rude and very unhelpfull i wish i had never got involved with them thankyou for any help in advance ...

Hi edoherty. I can't help you myself but if you go to retail store forum, there s a sub forum on Brighthouse, the link is http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/brighthouse/ Hpoefully someone there will have enough knowledge to help and there are plenty of threads to read up on. Good Luck

Bank of Scotland account 1 - £2,666 WON

Bank of Scotland account 2 - £2,500 on hold

GE Capital charges -£30 won (hey, every little helps!)

Barclays Partner Finance £425 charges - £225 offer accepted.

Finally debt free after 4.5 years, thanks to my Debt Management Plan through Payplan. There is no better feeling :D

In fact here is someone almost in the same situation, wanting to cancel and Brighthouse won't let them http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/brighthouse/132605-brighthouse-wont-let-me.html hope this helps.

Bank of Scotland account 1 - £2,666 WON

Bank of Scotland account 2 - £2,500 on hold

GE Capital charges -£30 won (hey, every little helps!)

Barclays Partner Finance £425 charges - £225 offer accepted.

Finally debt free after 4.5 years, thanks to my Debt Management Plan through Payplan. There is no better feeling :D

Hi

Firstly, you REALLY would get a better response if you posted this question in the Brighthouse section of the forum HERE

But, basically, if you don't have optional service cover, you can only return your goods without financial penalty if you have paid more than HALF the total sum on your agreement.

This is a standard clause in any hire purchase agreement.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Lefty

PS - You can read my factsheet on Brighthouse HERE

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)