Barclaycard - Is this an enforcable Credit Agrreement?

Bog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5913 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After sending off a CCArequest to Barclaycard, I have received a copy of my original application form (Below) and nothing else.

bcoriginalappilactionfoew8.th.jpg

Am I right in saying that this in not an enforcable signed credit agreement, but just an application form. Or am I barking up the wrong tree :confused:

------------------------------------------------------------

First Direct - Refund of Bank Charges...... **WON** (Offered full amount of £5200 2 days before court)

Amex - Refund of charges..... **WON** (£330 refunded without much fight)

First Plus PPI - **WON** (Full Refund of over £7000 + Interest)

Norton Finance - Owe me over £6000 for mis-sold PPI - Starting court action in the new year!

Barclaycard PPi - Ongoing (Being complete tos*ers!)

Problem here, of course, is that this is part of a signature document with the prescribed terms on another page that is linked to this.

Write back to them telling them the prescribed terms are missing and they haven't supplied the T&C's. If they write back saying this is it, the debt is unenforceable. If they provide the other info, come back here and post it up. If they ignore you, stop payments, as they are in default of your request and can't enforce the agreement against you until they give you what you want.

Usually, if they have properly executed agreement documentation, you would have seen it by now - if they haven't provided it at this stage, I'd suggest that they don't have it at all and are hoping to fob you off with this, hoping you are like the other 98% of people and don't know your rights and the law.

Thanks for the advice guys :)

I am sure this is all they have, as I have recieved the same document twice - once with the CCA and again as part of my DPA SAR.

Getting all my info under the SAR has been difficult. First they sent just statements, but after a theating letter and a call to 'Radbrook Hall (There apparent main DPA complience office) I believe I now have all of my personal data they hold. They have even confrimed this in writting (Usefull for a court bundle me thinks :) ).

------------------------------------------------------------

First Direct - Refund of Bank Charges...... **WON** (Offered full amount of £5200 2 days before court)

Amex - Refund of charges..... **WON** (£330 refunded without much fight)

First Plus PPI - **WON** (Full Refund of over £7000 + Interest)

Norton Finance - Owe me over £6000 for mis-sold PPI - Starting court action in the new year!

Barclaycard PPi - Ongoing (Being complete tos*ers!)

can you actually read the small print? as in clearly read it? if not tell em you want a legible one, it does say on con credit act that it MUST be clear and readable

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/