Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

bit like this

no_eyes.gif

If thats true they'll be blind anyway :p

Ok can u please tell me what this says as its just a blur now.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to wear a Simon le Bon White headband. Those were the days. Bet the dca boys and girls think the height of fashion is primark or fake merchandise

Dont diss primark. They have saved me a fortune.

Brought my daughter some clothes outta there 0-3 mths. So big they did not fit her. Now at 15 mths they do fit her.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...

Knickers Knickers Knickers thinks GM whilest looking to see if she put any on this morning....

Sorry to disapoint but i think i may have had some type of memory laps meaning i never put any on today.

I hope it's not too breezy in your part of the world, GM. It would only take one gust of wind to have your skirt billowing over your head and your knickers (or in this case lack of them!) will be revealed to the world.

Wishing i could fit into a skirt.

lol i did have to pick my son up from school but was wearing trousers for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff just what made u unreasonable?

• 3 weeks later...

Oh iam wearing black maternity knickers.

Godmother, when is the happy event?

mr.ton, I'm all for equality so we shall look forward to your daily underwear updates too. :D

Well iam not pregnant trust me. My dughter was born 16 months ago but a disaster happened so had to wear what i had in the draw.

Basicall i done all my washing put it on the line and it rained outta no where and with the strong wind we had the washing line broke. So hence to say till the rain stops iam not able to replace the line and the washing has to be on clothes airers and radiators.

Hence the maternity knickers.

Oh forgot to say my clothes are dry and as result back to normal underwaer a black thing that seems to have streched unless i have lost weight.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

whistle prefferbly a refs one really loudly down the phone.

say everything in writing time and time again they hate it.

If you have kids my OH found that telling the child the person was going to take his sweets away and putting it on speaker phone was very entertaining.

play loudly down the phone DILLIGAF. Its funny if u have speaker phone one.

• 1 month later...
I regularly say "can I have all correspondance in writing, and make it a nice soft 2 ply please."

DAM the bear garden.

Love it tho

cant wait for the update.

• 2 weeks later...

oh dear they know your trouble now.

black non lacey things

Having Fun With Debitas:

(something I found on tinters)

> Debitas: Hello can I speak to Mr X

> Me: You are

> Debitas: Ok, can you confirm your date of birth

> Me: Nope

> Debitas: Sorry

> Me: You're forgiven

> Me: ...

> Debitas: I guess you know what this is about - call us back (hangs up)

> Call 2:

> Debitas: Hello can I speak to Mr X

> Me: Who?

> Debitas: Mr X

> Me: Why would you like to speak to him?

> Debitas: Sorry...?

> Me: You're forgiven

> Debitas: Is this Mr X

> Me: Oh, well why don't you tell me your name first

> Debitas: That's irrelevant

> Me: But if you want to get to know me then it's only right I get to

> know you as well

> Debitas: (hangs up)

> Call 3:

> Debitas: Hello, can I speak to Mr X

> Me: He's dead

> Debitas: Oh, can you send us a copy of the death certificate?

> Me: Nope - I don't know who you are

> Debitas: We are Debitas Legal Services part of the capital one group

> Me: And...?

> Debitas: Erm, give me a sec (hangs up)

> Call 4:

> Debitas: Hello, can I...

> Me: (interupting) I was just sleeping

> Debitas: Can I speak to...

> Me: (interupting) What, I'm going back to sleep (hangs up)

> Call 5:

> Debitas: Hello, can I speak to Mr X

> Me: Only if I can speak to Santa Claus

> Debitas: Sorry (hangs up)

> Me: Why hello Debitas, I was worried about you

> Debitas: Can I speak to Mr X

> Me: Where have you been, you've not called since last night

> Debitas: Can I speak to Mr X please

> Me: But you haven't explained why you didn't call me

> Me: Well it's been 12 hours since your last call

> Debitas: Are you Mr X?

> Me: What does your screen tell you?

> Debitas: I need to confirm some security questions

> Me: That's nice

> Debitas: Can you confirm your date of birth?

> Me: Maybe - can you ask me nicely

> Debitas: I'll call you back in 20 mins (hangs up)

> Debitas: Hello, can I speak to Mr X?

> Me: Who?

> Debitas: Mr X

> Me: And why do you want to speak to him

> Debitas: That's confidential

> Me: So are his whereabouts so we're at a stalemate aren't we?

> Debitas: Erm.......(hangs up)

> Me: Oh thank goodness you called

> Debitas: Can I speak to Mr X please?

> Me: Who is calling?

> Debitas: Debitas

> Me: Why are you calling

> Debitas: To discuss an outstanding capital one debt

> Me: Thank you for breaching the DPA - this call has been recorded

> (hangs up)

> Debitas: Can I speak to Mr X please?

> Me: Maybe

> Debitas: Can you confirm your date of birth?

> Me: 25/12/00

> Me: 25/12/00 - I am Jesus

> Me: That's Ok, I forgive all sins

> Debitas: Is this Mr X

> Me: You are speaking to Jesus

> Debitas: Urm.....(hangs up)

> Me: Hello, Napolean Bonepart speaking

> Me: No, you're speaking to Napolean Bonepart

> Debitas: Is Mr X there?

> Me: Yes, he's being sedated, I am Napolean

> Debitas: Can you ask Mr X to call us

> Me: Do you speak French

> Debitas: Erm, No

> Me: pourquoi vous n'allez pas bâton votre tête vers le haut de votre

> fond (why don't you go stick your head up your bottom)

> Debitas: Sorry, I don't speak French

> Me: I AM NAPOLEAN!!

> Debitas: .... (hangs up)

> Me: Hello, Mr X speaking

> Debitas: Is that Mr X?

> Me: No, it's Mr X

> Debitas: Can you tell me your date of birth

> Me: Only if you tell me yours

> Debitas: I can see you're not willing to help yourself

> Me: Help myself to what? Are yu giving something away?

> Debitas: We'll call you back (hangs up)

> Me: Hello

> Me: You'll have to speak up, I lost my hearing aid

> Debitas: (shouting) Can I speak to Mr X

> Me: Speaking - how can I help you

> Debitas: This is Mr Y from Debitas

> Me: Sorry - speak up

> Debitas: (shouting) This is Mr Y from Debitas, I need you to pass some

> security questions

> Me: That's nice

> Debitas: Can you confirm your date of birth and post code?

> Me: Sorry - speak up boy!

> Debitas: Can you confirm your date of birth and post code?

> Me: I don't really want to

> Debitas: If it makes you feel any better, these details are available

> to the public on the electoral role

> Me: Great! Why don't you confirm my details there and call me back!!

> Debitas: How is that confirming your identity?

> Me: Speak up

> Debitas: (shouting) How is that confirming your identity

> Me: I don't need to confirm my identity - I know who I am

> Debitas: Right Mr X, I assume you know what this is about, have you

> received our letters?

> Me: Oh hang on, I've just found my hearing aid

> Debitas: You are not helping yourself and you'll learn this in the

> future

> Me: Oh dear - are you gonna send the boys around?

> Debitas: A bailiff may be sent around

> Me: Oh I hope he's the rugby type - does he have a firm bum?

> Debitas: Keep your mobile on Mr X (hangs up)

> Me: Hello, thank you for calling Mr X, Calls may be recorded for

> quality and monitoring purposes. Please select from the following

> options to continue...

> Debitas: (silence)

> Me: Press 1 if you are a moron, Press 2 if you are cute, Press 3 if

> you'd like some money, Press 4 if you'd like to give me some money or

> press the hash key to get high

> Debitas: (a button is pressed)

> Me: (hangs up)

Just realised that there are stacks of these, so will leave the link for you to peruse at your leisure,:D Which emergency service do you require! Sweet:lol:

Debitas, found on a financial web site - alt.clearing.technology | Google Groups

Thanks i have had lots of ideas for anyone wanting money who calls

white comfy knickers.

Syco seems about right for Simon Cowell

• 1 month later...
i have had some phone calls and some silent ones! from a company called "vanquis" for someone who doesnt live at my address,got so fed up telling them,have now bought a rape alarm,thats what they got the last time they rang! anyone heard how loud they are ! hehehehe

LOL thats good.

In a vein attempt to brighted up the place l have decided to update all on my underwear.

I have failed t put any on due to not getting dressed.

I recently sent Paragon a letter, 3 letters infact. First letter was the letter in regards to the current "alleged" debt they hold for me.

Second letter was suggesting different phone companies they could use, detailing competitive buisness rates so that they wouldnt have to charge £20 per phonecall if they manged to contact me, what ever that means.

and the 3rd letter was detailing the complaint procedure to royal mail, which went along the lines of "Please find enclosed the complaints procedure for royalmail as i think they may be over charging you,£10 per every letter is pretty effing excessive"

Oh l ove this. Might well be borrowing it as and when l need to.

And the art one its claimed that he did not do the work the teacher did. Her silence has also alledgely been brought aswell.

I would also want more than a c grade.

lol i like that Rev.

Thats funny as l have had more problems with every company but VM.

My connection date got cancelled by them they compensateted me. Then rearranged it for the following week. Was suspose to be on a deal were l get all the packages. they accidently put the BB seperate so when the tv and phone got canelled we kept the bb. turns out were paying less now for the bb than we would have been in on the package.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks