Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if you want to have fun just get a whistle. i have been told it works or even a air horn as that would work just as well.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont care if they have a filtering system or a air horn could be construded as assult i pay the phone bill not them if they want to ring me then they can pay my phone bill end of. I will tell them that.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

as i said i dont care because i pay the bills now if they want to harrass me then they should pay my phone bill.

Now thats were my Beemer went bloody man he said he was test driving it.

Does anyone know the number for a good DCA that will get my money he promised me?

Ok then if they can get my beemer back without a scratch on it then they will get the reward money.

lol fuzzy.

have u tried Spar?

yep i realised the bonus of online shopping the other day in tescos.

lol looks like Mr. Ton got the cracker jokes book as the one he quoted we got in a cracker today

love the idea of the court case.

Happy new year Mr.Ton and thank you for giving me a thread that has made me laugh especially when i am not ment to but the say laughter cures everything.

Added my 2ps worth

OK then who crashed Crud today. Its now NOT working

I cant upload the screenprint but crud today is broken

Well and truly SPANKED.

Credit Today online

Edited by The GodMother
adding link

Ron Bidwell isnt he the MD of 1st credit or lowells?

i have tried search him but cant find anything

daarab

Can u turn ur PM box on please.

Oh and dont forget how many Missold PPI claims may be going threw.

And article on how the credit crunch is effecting DCAs. or should the be the CAG crunch?

the B*****1t awards for most rubbish spouted.

The weekly B*****1t bleep convos for evertime a dca member lies to you.

The how to get rid of a fieldagent posts.

:lol:

Nice work when will the next part be available?

its crashed after i posted

just got this............................

404_01.gif

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.

Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.

Logo_25wht.gif

We recommend you load this site using Firefox.

All the money from this page is donated to charity. Click here if you wish to change this page.

404_03.gif

LOL daarab nice erm i take it that portrait is not kept in the hallway

Dont think this was a DCA but was brilliant and well worth using if you are in the same position. As you may have gathered by my user name I am female

Phone rings

Me Hello ( gives phone no)

Bloke Can I speak to the head of the houseold please

Me - sorry head of the household is busy

Bloke When will HE be available please

Me Dunno he's sitting in front of the fire washing his a*se at the mo could be a long session.

two minutes silence

Bloke er did you understand what I asked you

Me yeah you want the head of the household - thats the cat and and as I said he is sitting ........

Bloke er is there a man I can speak to

Me do you have a calender handy

Bloke yes

Me can you look at date and read out the year - yes mate is says 2009 and not ******* 1809 you ignorant ******

I then slam down the phone

that is so good. well done for the cheekiness i would have passed the phone to the cat.

My Wife once suggested that we ought to make love like cats. We had a go but we fell off the roof.

Fred

LOL what were u doing that far up anyway as it was not a tin roof.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks