LOWELLS Financial Services - Campaign against unfair policies of DCA's

MrTWS
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5754 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the site. I managed to have a look before whatever happened, happened. Unfortunatly there was a picture of a man with a very fat head on there, I am afraid it put me off my dinner :eek::eek::eek::D

I can't actually say on "Open Forums" too much but Mick, if you're reading this, you know who I'm talking about ;) and guess what?

Mick is maybe climbing Snowden at the minute;)

Wonder when his house will be going on the market. Bet its not as nice as the other two:o

Make a complaint, your's could just be the one which makes them think that something is really seriously wrong with the company. Copy THEIR local trading standards office in as well as your own, that way the buck can't be passed between the two TS offices.

The site is still there but the stupid service provider is crashed out (again!) - In fact, all the sites we host with them are down too: You probably are seeing something like "invalid hostname- bad hostname" or some other rubbish. Its still on but I have no control over 1&1.

1and1 upgraded their systems last week and seem to be having some problems. Some of my sites messed up as well and i should have sent them a bill for the extra work i had to do.

Hi

I previously posted as forumreg but lost my own details.

My own battle with Lowell/Red Debt is ongoing on behalf of my in-laws. We've applied to the local county court to get the Statutory Demand set aside even though Red Debt have just said to ignore it while they refer it back to their trace dept.

In parallel we have instructed Red Debt to provide their alleged CCA agreement within 12 days as per the suggestion on the forum. Bet they don't, or appear at the court hearing for the set aside.

Anyone ever tried claiming costs for wasted time, professional advice etc from them once they do eventually admit their error / bad practice?

More than happy to support the Watchdog campaign!!!!

Hi - just a quick update on my situation. Received an "account closed" letter from Red Debt today because of the statute barred "debt" (to recap - as far as I know have never had a Barclaycard let alone owed them money). So hooray and thanks for all the help I got from you all on this thread! I would have been totally lost if I hadn't found you. One thing though, I did invoice Red Debt/Lowells for my time in January (see earlier posts) - do you think I should press for payment of the invoice (plus the interest I said I would collect if not paid after 30 days)?

Keep on with the good work.:D

Hi, I am on my 3rd letter from Lowell for a debt I settled in 2005. They state they are going to "send someone round to talk to me in the next 48 hours". They are demanding money for a company called Cetelem who I paid back in 2005 however I no longer have the paper work to prove this and Cetelem say its my problem as they can't find me on their database.

Something needs to be done about this company until I found this web site I thought I was the only one.

Can any one give me advice on what I should do?

• 2 weeks later...

Subscribing....

I was SD'd by these parasites on a statute barred debt

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

Well Hello MrTWS!

I've not been around but am still following all the stuff on here (great job what you're doing BTW) Tried to pop onto the other forum a few times but can only think it was too many Barcardi drinks preventing me:smile:

I am still more than willing to support and speak out when and however I can. Let me know what else I can do. Already e-mailed watchdog and spoken to TS, overdosed my work colleagues, friends and family on DCA issues - they are sick to the back teeth of me and run when they see me coming but hey at least they'll be in the know if this kind of rubbish lands on their door step:lol: