tower investigations - global debt recovery

becky75
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4736 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah Global are monkeys pure and simple. They're linked with this FV-1 company and from what I gather the vast majority of the "debt" they own is either statute barred or has no signed credit agreement. They've basically bought cheaply all the crappy debt the banks don't want and are hoping they can con/scare a small percentage of people into paying up.

• 2 months later...

Hi

Had a quick look on the internet to try and find a number but could not, though a more intense search would almost certainly result in a number being found.

However, may I suggest you follow what appears to be standard operating procedure on here and not talk to any debt collector. If you do you will find they are deceitful, even rude, and intimidating.

If you feel you have some business to conduct with them it should be done only in writing. This has the following advantages (to you):

1. You have time to think and to write/say only what you want to write/say.

2. There is a record, especially if you do it recorded delivery.

3. They in particular, do not like written material for reasons 1 and 2.

4. In the world of the spoken word they will wrap you up in knots, but in the realm of the written, it is they that will become tied!

hi my name is kim and i need a phone number for tower investigations global debt recovery if you have it and dont mind giving it to me thanks

Name & Registered Office:

TOWER INVESTIGATIONS LTD

UNIT 2C CARTWRIGHT COURT

DYSONWOOD WAY

HUDDERSFIELD

YORKSHIRE

HD21 1GN

Company No. 03402831

Tower Investigations

[email protected]

Hi

Had a quick look on the internet to try and find a number but could not, though a more intense search would almost certainly result in a number being found.

However, may I suggest you follow what appears to be standard operating procedure on here and not talk to any debt collector. If you do you will find they are deceitful, even rude, and intimidating.

If you feel you have some business to conduct with them it should be done only in writing. This has the following advantages (to you):

1. You have time to think and to write/say only what you want to write/say.

2. There is a record, especially if you do it recorded delivery.

3. They in particular, do not like written material for reasons 1 and 2.

4. In the world of the spoken word they will wrap you up in knots, but in the realm of the written, it is they that will become tied!

plus you have no idea how much it winds them up when they get letters.

Thats gotta be a good thing.:cool:

They can't ply there evil trade by letter

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

• 1 year later...

Re: Tower Investigations LTD

i have also recieved a letter from them which was sent to my mums address even though i havnt lived there for the last 7 years when she threw me out. I am also really worried because they address the letter to a mrs alexandra hunt. hunt is my ex-partners and my young son's surname and i have never been known by this name or even been married so am really puzzled as to why they are trying to contact me using that incorrect name.

if they are using the name mrs a.hunt to contact me i can assume its got something to do with when i was living with my ex, which may i add i left him in july 2008 so who could possibly want me using that name, who thinks i live at my mums address and after that amount of time??

does anybody know if there is a list of what companies hire tower investigations to investigate us?? or have any ideas of even just a few companies because i know i owed money to a few people/companies when i left my ex partner in july 2008 but if i know who is tryiong to find me then im more prepared for it.

much appreciated

thank you

hi, tower investigations recently sent a letter 2 my mums address which i have not lived at for 7 yrs. they were also using the name mrs alexandra hunt to get in touch with me. ive never been married and the surname they are using is my ex-partners and my young sons surname. and considering i was never known by this name im worried what they could want from me.

i am sure i dont owe any money especially under a name which i have never used!!

does anybody no what companies hire them as this would give me an idea of what it is they want from me

cheers

hi, tower investigations recently sent a letter 2 my mums address which i have not lived at for 7 yrs. they were also using the name mrs alexandra hunt to get in touch with me. ive never been married and the surname they are using is my ex-partners and my young sons surname. and considering i was never known by this name im worried what they could want from me.

i am sure i dont owe any money especially under a name which i have never used!!

does anybody no what companies hire them as this would give me an idea of what it is they want from me

cheers

Have they given any indication of what they are chasing if not ignore them until they do.

AND DON'T WORRY!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Play it cool if there is any evidence of ''dirty dealing'' it'll show up and you will have a way out.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4736 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks