Mortgage arrears- Kensington. Nervous wreck.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5536 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will take them a while to get a charging order in place.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

It will take them a while to get a charging order in place.

Hopefully by then sale would be complete-if it was to go ahead.

Tawnyowl would then consider bankruptsy as they would be after me like a pack of wolves.Would then start again.

Have made arrangement for payplan advice and consultation.Takes place tonight.I have got a feeling about the outcome.

Cannot see positive outcome.Too far down the line.All opfions i feel apart from sale i feel exhausted.Cant understand feeling of relief.Perhaps the reality and truth of the situation has finally hit home.

Edited by tawnyowl

Has anybody managed to get a buyer before repossesion and managed to get the ERC charge knocked of the total mortgage.Surely they would rather sell than repo a house and possibly not sell for a long time.Or are they not bothered.Anyone with any experiances.

There will be an end to all this Tawny one way or anouther. The releif will soon be here just hang on in there. Payplan and CCCS are really good I have found and have there own experts.

olivesxx

Have just talked with Payplan on phone .Judgement will shortly be served about ten minutes.Will it be a debt management plan-a iva or bankrupty-

i will have to wait and see

I think i know what it will be.

me too xx

BANK CHARGES

Others

hey it doesnt make you any less of a person, youve exhausted all channels, and now you may get the peace you need and deserve, take care and stick around yeah :)

(ill need you here by my side when its my turn ;) )

honey x

• Haha 1

Now the decision is made you can start to think in a positive way about the future. Things can only get better.... ;) And we are all here to help.

BANK CHARGES

Others

You are all so kind and helpful.I have just been on Tillys thread and saw stone de croze statement.He said call it a STRATEGIC WITHDRAWAL-like it

heres another one-BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THAN NOT TO TRY AT ALL.If accountant decides to back down-big deal.Have just noticed my next job is for a chap who runs a letting agency.ONE DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER ONE OPENS.iWONDER WHAT THE END RESULT WILL BE.

We should write a book and all write our experiances We could call it on the edge.Any other ideas welcome.

and me

ERC we sold our house under a high court judgment under the law and property act back in 2005 and now live in rented our mortgage agreement said if we gave them 30 days notice erc would be waived as we exchanged on the 1st completed on the 19th they said that was not a month and charged it but we complained they new they would loose so got it refunded My other half wants his own house again as for me I love this house if anything goes wrong we phone th landlord we look after it and pay the rent half of what we payed for our mortgage we have meals out go on holiday and while fighting various cases enjoy life. We nearly went doen the road to banktrupcy tried an IVA sorted by accountants but we would have been paying so much in charges to "them " we eventually said we would sort it now our biggest debt isto Nat west and have no misgivings think they sold us up the river but as there is a stay its al gone queit , one by one we have ageed or they have just walked

I still have battles to win or loose but they can not do anything more Were happy I enjoy my work my Better( or worse half) helps our son out we have meagre but most enjoyablke holidays in this country so what I am saying is what is best for you is wright I have the feeling your not that old and in 10yrs a life time for you a mere wisp in the ocean for us oldies things can be so different

do what your insticts say Good luck and take care

Bona

• Haha 1

Am going to ring accountant today and see if he still wants to buy house,seems to have gone quiet on that escape plan Business picking up but will not find this months mort in time.Thunderstorms and rain dont help much as work outside.Am going rusty.

Accountant seems to have vanished of face of earth,phone doesnt answer and mobile is on answerphone,mmm or on holiday.Not to worry surprised me that he even made the offer at the time.Will track him down.

• Haha 1

Tawnys madness

1-Have now missed payment:rolleyes:

2-Am i bovvered anymore:eek:

3-Kensington can have house of hell:lol:

4-No equity-oh dear:D

5-Tried to offer decent amount of arrears-solicitor told me to calm down when i realised he knew nothing about case-and he was kensingtons solicitor- shambles-had to go outside and calm down- when i told him what i thought of him .:-x

6-Even judge hadnt realised i had lodged a defence till i told him.:confused:

7-kensingtons 50 pound a month fees-get a grip of whats it like to be paying that as well:-x

8-just loved the way solicitor said to judge about costs -granted said judge dread-you is my friend

9-you shysters-even dick turpin had decency to wear a mask:lol:

10-All solicitors grouped together feeding of sadness-even receptionist was cocky xxx and having a laugh with them all.

11 I Keep reading peoples troubles with mortgage companys and feel so distressed with it all.Everyone in turmoil .

12-Can live like king for what i am paying Kensington,council tax included.

13-sick of seeing people repossesed-there must be other way-so much pain.

14-2008 for gods sake-government do something-there is allways a way.

15-have made good friends on here-that is sooo true.

16To anyone reading this who has mortgage problems,you will get so much help here and am sure most of you will come out the other end and be happy again.

17-excuse tawnyowls ranting am in need of rest and recuperation preferably not in secure unit.

18-Thanks so much for tremendous help from everyone on here.READ ADVICE-BUT HAD ENOUGH.I mean to offend nobody and hope i havent.

19-Will keep posted on events to hopefully help someone who might go through similar experiance sometime-although i hope not.

Am a survivor and have been through a lot worse than this.

In sat MIRRROR

Credit crunch family of four forced to live in Vauxhall vectra-what year is it-1778 or 2008.

8136-number of people three months or more behind with mortgage payments at begining of 2008

Dont know if these stories are true

but something needs to be done.

If you are in difficults and live in your own home-no help.

If you move next door and rent-will gladly pay rent for you

and council tax too

cant make sense of it

pehaps someone who works for benefits agency can explain-there must be someone on here who can.

tawny just a simple bird you know

who is feeling on a low

please explain-someone

I agree with Tawnyowls description at no 10 in their post - I was in court and the solicitors (very young girls really, early 20s at most) were discussing 'their greatest successes' very loudly. The receptionist however took them to one side and said 'Don't breach confidentiality in that way - we have breakout rooms for you to carry on your discussion. Don't intimidate the waiting defendants.'

Incidentally the solicitor for GMAC was one of them and did she annoy the Judge or what - I said I had tried to come to an agreement but was told it had to go to court for the Judge to decide - he went ballistic and tore her off a strip and asked that the clients be written to to stop them 'abusing the court process'. She didn't talk to me when we left the court and sulked off with her mates.

Ouch Sillygirl u made sure they got a thick ear

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Tawnyowl is going to make srategic withdrawel from house(thanks stone-de croze for inventing that word)originally read on Tillys thread who i really hope will find some nice ending to hell she has been through.Tilly i am praying for you to find some peace.

Tawnyowl will post soon on my planned withdrawel-and kensington spies-if you come on here-or any other sub prime xxxx you cant keep treating people the way you are doing-you will all be issuing profit warnings-get a grip-we are people and people power will prevail.GIVE PEOPLE SERIOUS HELP-forget your greedy ways-and you may sleepat night-not like us.You will fail-sure enough if you carry on your selfish ways.

Tawny owl will post soon on details when i can find the words-am so damn tired-been at it since 4 am.THANKyou for help given everyone.

Heart is not in this house anymore-so tawny is flying off

1-Now awaiting possession letter for final court appearance when i will attend and be possessed.

2-house has no equity so probably be sold at auction for less.

3-Will have my say as usual about Kensingtons fees etc and probably be told to calm down as usual,

4-Shortfall possible if not certain-

5-Have all ready secured other accommodation

6-Shortfall -When they come chasing for any shortfall tawny will add all debts and shortfall up.

Then tawny will go bankrupt-and to hell with them all.

7-Business- will go bust as well .

8-Accommodation is rented so wont worry again about quiet times because i will claim housing benefit-and c tax benefit-for the first time.

9-Then tawny will set up again away from all the pain.

10-thats the best way for me as i see it-maybe have a few years of peace.

Now i am sure spanner will be thrown in works no doubt so who's first-all advice appreciated-or disagree with me its ok-fire away-so long as you arent Kensington spy- will see you in court.

HOUSE ISNT HOME ANY MORE,. BETTER NOW THAN LATER-decided to make the first move-wonder if it will catch on.

Tawnyowl you have to do what is best for your future - making the decision is the hardest part and what follows will, in a way, be a relief.

You know you can count on all your friends here to support you :)

Ell x

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5536 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks