Mortgage arrears- Kensington. Nervous wreck.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Home is where the heart , where your familly is where you feel safe.

Rented accomadation is where we are nested and we are rebuilding our livese. the fight goes on

take care keep posting

Bona xxx

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know when i can expect final letter-for final day in court.Bearing in mind have not paid this months -whats the point-feel like getting my own back anyway.Shouldnt have wound me up in court-am scorpio-never forget a wrong doing,Many people will go down the same road to get peace i feel-and some sort of security.

Tawnyowl I was going to do all the things you talk about when things got really tough for us a couple of years ago - and in fact I was really looking forward to getting out of the rat race. As it happens we managed to climb out of the abyss, fight the repossession order (and get the charges back from them a year later:D) and are now surviving - but I still look around for rented places as bizarrely I felt that we would be more secure renting re the housing benefit etc if things went wrong again.

I think your decision is right, for your own sanity and for the sake of your family. I have friends in similar situation and have been pushing them to actually move into a rented place they have found and start rebuilding their lives, rather than wait for the BIG day. I don't see how anyone can function when they are living with that over their heads.

I think now you have a plan the clouds will start to lift.

If you are feeling more confident why not ring Kensington and ask them when they will be doing the deed? After all it is no longer your problem;)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

thankyou everyone for your kind comments-tawny getting quite emotional-big softy at heart.just thought i would update-went to see accountant due to taking new worker from council estate i live in -he was unemployed -give them chance round here thats what they need-thats all.wanted to employ properly not as subcontractor.

If you have read this thread you will know that i had slight -no big hopes of accountant buying house and then renting back-any way of course i asked him being friend of mine -(growing up in seventies-mad times) if he still wanted to.He said i havent seen aquaintance yet-i said dont worry -(i knew what he was saying ) i am moving any way heart has gone from this house-its elsewhere,to much bad karma now.Maybe you keep eye on it-and buy at auction or whatever.

I read all of your threads and feel so emotional-so much pain-worry -sleepless nights-hours spent worrying-trying to deal with things the best you can.Can only say seem to have found my way through by renting-if things go pear shaped can claim benefits then-not as before due to owning house.

I feel the goverment should step in now and give help to people in house of their own-not just renting.It should not be classed as a reward-people are in reel need.

I remember reading that Gordon Brown is considering many measures to buy voters back-hopefully this is one of them-it did say that.Hurry up Gordon.

You probably think by now tawnys going on a bit-just saying whats in heart-i feel you are real friends and feeling your pain and experiances.Only had slice of bread in house 5 weeks ago-now have loaf-things can change

Wish someone knew letting agency or estate agency in northamptonshire for tilly-she needs that help now-or maybe knows nice council official high up to help-she deserves it now.MAYBE MP can help-it never seems to end for her-now its work as well.

The olive family -so much stress-maybe that nice house down the road or similar will be the answer,bricks and morter dont seem the same in these days,

wish you all the best and will keep posting and watching,-its got to me like i cant believe-will never leave CAG.

AND ONE MORE THING-ell-enn what a star shining for all-giving-helping-watching-is so cool -nothing we could do for you is there.

And to all others who have helped-THANKYOU

Just had Kensington on phone- one minute after posting-dont come on here do they-not bothered anyway-maybe they will stop being so greedy-maybe they will get hearts dont think so-will post later about conversation am now in hell of a rush.strange conversation though will keep posting -sharing the experiance-till tonight -the owl

Well kensington rang asked usual security questions-then asked for arrears.I said i havent got it u might as well go for repossesion,Thought i heard spluttering and gurgling on other end of phone could be wrong.They said we will ring you back in a week or two. What,no threats.Feels like i have now got all my 50.00 charges back.I am convinced keeping eye on the market round here that there is no equity in house.They hopefully now are working behind the scenes to final court action.Tawny is allready packing and not hiding things has told neighbours we are moving.Dont really need to tell any one else because news like that travels quicker than a bank charge letter round here.Bit like the bronx.tawny has given many people round here plants etc over the years and will now give whole tropical plant garden away and many hundreds of plants to them.Like many of them except ones that blow cars up or set themselves alight-normal weekdays-weekends even better.Never really bothered me because of tawnys temper when pushed.Biggest thug -hit first they get the message.

Now i expect them to try for shortfall -when sold but thats when stage two of the plan takes place.

Usual procedure round here is ,when people move out rats are in as soon as removal van turns corner-taking boilers anthing that can be sold.

So KENSINGTON-YOUR CHARGES WOUND ME UP SO MUCH-revenge taken.Enjoy.I have my spies round here and will allways post any events taking place especially Kensingtons.Big mistake upsetting tawny.

Hope this helps someone-knowing in my mind anyway-that one person-maybe by strange methods has beaten-or will beat a greedy sub prime lender.

Edited by tawnyowl

Just read 103 homes a day repossessed

18, 900 homes lost first 6 monthsof 2008

155,600 are 3 months behind or more

Could top 45000 by christmas

GORDON BROWN-Act now-help needed now.

39 weeks before any help-no good -do something now or you will be repossesed -from no 10.Can you not see whats happening.

EXCUSE TAWNYS RANTS-JUST CANT UNDERSTAND IT.

And the really worrying thing is that the automated systems that the bank use are chucking out very wealthy, credit-worthy people from opening savings accounts!!!!

All because the CRAs and the computer say so!

Like I have said on my other thread.

It is time to stand up to them.

Forget the courts, just refuse to deal with them in large numbers and watch them crumble...

I agree-and feel the revolt is beginning-and may only months away see some of the sub prime lenders crumble-they must now be feeling the pressure.If you are straight with people even neighbours-i allways tell them as it is-even took delight in saying going- reposssesed.Not ashamed am proud-better to try and fail than not to try at all.ALLready buiding for future but top secret-dont want spies to know.Going to make kensington suffer as i did.

As for banks dont have much dealings with them anymore-you see i owe them all.Broke Bank Of Scotlands hearts last week with help on here.

I will keep posting because maybe it ill help someone as i have had help-no chance without.Giving neighbours and people roundabout things-better than queue entering house when gawn.Now 20 for boiler jim-10 for rads-no im not selling roof tiles-till day before eviction mick:grin:

Wonder why Kensington said ah well we will phone you back in week or two when Tawny said repossess now-why are you feeling the pressure.Hurry i am waiting.Another house for you is waiting-better bring a builder-youve slipped up with this old owl:eek:Plan is made and ongoing-cant wait.

Ha ha!

I like your style Tawny.

The seriously flawed business model, and procedures of the financial sector is going to collapse in spectacular style. It will take the whol economy down with it.

However, it will bring society back to good principles again. We will see the return of community and the collapse of the large corporations.

A friend who studies civilisations as their profession said to me in 1996 that we were entering the phase that every single civilisation in recorded history has encountered, at exactly the same stage of development.

That phase is the collapse of the civilisation.

I asked if he though WW3 was imminent.

His reply?

"No, it will be an economic collapse that will begin in the USA".

That was in 1996 - how right we probably was...

It sounds scary, but it really shouldn't be.

We will return to good basic principles, and we will become a happy society once again.

:)

• Haha 1

There is a certain sub prime company based near me who has made 300 people redundant with no chance of anyone finding decent jobs in their own sector. Won't mention the name on here but it is a UK based one. I foretold this at the beginning of the year.

Good luck Tawnyowl, once all the pressure is off you won't believe how well you feel - I've been through it and now nearly two years down the line they have sent two letters, both told 'come up with breakdown of shortfall' and gone away. They can send annual letters and they will be ignored. Biggest worry now is they might try to get their grubby mits on any pension lump sum I might have due to me.

Keep your chin up against these twats, at least they aren't taking on additional business at the moment either - it seems everyone in that sub prime market has stopped taking in customers and are hastening to dump their existing ones to show "Not us, Gordon Brown, some other company perhaps....."

• Haha 1

Last night bbc news-20000 lost homes so far this year.

This cant continue

Am now feeling some sort of rescue plan is going to be made

Sooner rather than later i hope

Anybody heard anything else-perhaps sub prime lenders shaking/would be so nice.

Like silly girl 1 said 300 redundant at certain subprime lender-sad for workers but only beginning.Perhaps this is going to be on a massive scale-like started in America.Can feel something maybe is hidden-perhaps it allready is and even the govt quaking at tthe info they have.Think maybe for many its time to do the strategic withdrawel and cover yourselves-remember at moment in your own house-no help-in rented sector-help.I know where i am heading.My view only and is prob biassed opinion.But the pain of where i was at was unbearable-the weight on my shoulders-is slow;y lifting,thinking about you all in these tortuous times-the owlx

Going to start a stragegic withdrawel thread.May be of use to someone-think though it is only to be used under extreme circumstances-and when all hope has gone-and you maybe have no equity in your house-and need peace.But still would take time and may be chased for shortfalls etc but when youve had enough -if you are all ready there-cant take any more-no way out-then maybe this might workfor you.

As it goes along will need developing by others as well-tawny not that bright.But know the feeling that thousands are going through.If bad idea tell me-if better ideas tell me-shout -put your anger in anything-just maybe help 1 person-would be happy.

Kensington -i am waiting for their move now-dont think its far away-tawny is packing-and waiting-will post with any news.

Off to work now -while its there-will start this evening-new thread.

Kensington-sent me a letter requesting payment for last months mortgage along with statement -50 pound monthly charge included of course.

Saying they will send a counsellor round to discuss-finances.

Wow-bit late for that-90 if in 50 if not.

Kensington -as requested on phone,get on with final hearing-tawny is packing-heart gone from here-tawny will soon be GAWN.

Hello to all my friends on here watching your threads as much as possible.:)

Wonder what i should do if tawny has gone-before final hearing-now theres a question.

Hand keys back-recorded of course -anyone really know-would like an answer to that .

Tawny, post the keys back to them with a note BEFORE you go.

THEN see what they do ;-)

Kensington are in a whole load of poo.

They were in trouble last year, were bought over, and are now in even more trouble.

They are now sending out a carefully disguised survey to try and find out the financial position of their customers. It is in the form of "if you are having trouble, let us know by filling in this budget planner".

Yes, right. So you send this out to customers who have never missed, or been late with any payments for the life of the account? It's worth a go, it might scare them into filling it in...

Now, I may be wrong, but to me this is an attempt to try and get as much information as possible about their Client base as a last ditch attempt to try and get some sort of grasp on how at risk their business actually is. I don't think Kensington will be around much longer (there are circa 100 employees left in the company).

The question is, will anyone buy them over again?

If not, what becomes of them!?!

:roll:

What do you suggest i put in the letter-without swearing-i know its hard not to.:)

Did not know Kensington were in trouble-such a shame:rolleyes:

News to me that they were sending out surveys-and well thought off for possible reason.

Down to a hundred eddie-you must get this info somewhere-where.

Eddie -you dont happen to know how many people are in arrears of more than 1 month with Kensington do you-im trying to find out how much money they are taking off people with their 50 pound monthly fees-for future torture of the company.

If they are down to 100 eddie then tawny you and the olivefamily must be using up half dozen at least.

Feeling perhaps they now all work in arrears dept-sounds like they lend to nobody anymore.

Sounds like collapse is imminent.

Could not understand why they didnt say to me on phone-right our next move is final hearing.

Maybe behind the scenes they are.

Thanks for upto date news-tawnyowl

Edited by tawnyowl

Hi again In a mess glad you found us o.k

They will either sell us off to other companies like to derbyshire midshire or whatever they are called or they will do a northern rock. This will be very interesting because the people will then own them from taxes which means we will be evicting ourselves. I think:rolleyes:

olives xx

:D

I read a post from someone last night who wanted to know how to hand the keys back. It is an interesting idea and I am sure there are a heck of a lot of people who would like to do just that. Don't know how they would react if you walked into your local building society and gave them the keys.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks