Too Many Posts Going Unanswered: Your Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is true tiglet, which is why it's important to get a variety of information where possible and encourage people to research for themselves and check the information they're given. Mods and site helpers are generally no more expert on issues than anyone else on the site, and I certainly include myself in that statement, hence my own sig. Most of the advice that I offer is either from personal experience or what I've learnt on CAG, which is true for many of us I believe.

It's important to discuss and debate all ideas, in order to find the best way to proceed in an informed way, and if someone has an idea which is not practical, it's important that an explanation is given as to why, so that everyone can learn and grow. Sometimes off the wall ideas can be just what's needed.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bossy knickers" here - looks like we have a lot again, peeps x

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

"Bossy knickers" here - looks like we have a lot again, peeps x

:D:D Yes Maam.. I have been working my way through some.. Have to go and have some dinner now.. back later :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Blame BO for my nick-name :D

:D:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Could someone please look in on this guy. I think it is a legal question that needs answering.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/145234-myself-bp.html#post1530472

Thanks xx

BCOBS

• 1 month later...

Just done 24 and am off to open a bottle of wine and watch eastenders - there appear to many more available if you lovely people want to have a shot ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

• 3 weeks later...

Really sorry, but am taking a bit of a break away from the site at the moment as I really need all my energies devoted to sorting out my little one (and me too - sorry if that's selfish :o).

I'm sure you guys will continue to do a great job in my absence.

Tigs xxx

Hey no worries Beaky :p

Hope the little one's OK hun - I saw your thread in BG ;)

Well, I'm doing my bit tonight (or trying lol)

It has to be said that posting on threads with no replies just to help out or bump the post up, can be really interesting as you discover snippets of info which help you or jog your memory to do those jobs you've been meaning to for a while eg:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-charges-consumer-issues/151703-warning-estimated-power-bills.html

Oh well, back to it :)

Really sorry, but am taking a bit of a break away from the site at the moment as I really need all my energies devoted to sorting out my little one (and me too - sorry if that's selfish :o).

I'm sure you guys will continue to do a great job in my absence.

Tigs xxx

Best wishes Tiglet :)

1 thing i've noticed is that it's worth checking threads with 1 reply, as it's often someone doing the '0 views' thing, so they've bumped the thread but still no-one's picked it up :o

I haven't been coming on here for as long as i usually am (a lot of family stuff going on), so inbetween keeping up with subscribed threads i'm aiming to do at least a couple of goes a week at the 0 replies.

Every little bit helps in my book ;)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

...1 thing i've noticed is that it's worth checking threads with 1 reply, as it's often someone doing the '0 views' thing, so they've bumped the thread but still no-one's picked it up :o

Peeps could ALSO try their hand at the 1-->100 Post Threads too U know.

...Sure is a damn sight MORE helpful/rewarding than time spent on Facebook etc...;-)

...:)

• 2 months later...
Guest Old_andrew2018

In the first post Michael Browne points out quite rightly that posts are going unanswered, I look through these fairly regularly but has anyone noted the amount of news/rss feeds there are.

Whilst containing useful information it means going back sometimes over severval pages to find posts which need answers

has anyone noted the amount of news/rss feeds there are.

Whilst containing useful information it means going back sometimes over severval pages to find posts which need answers

Yes and a lot of them are of dubious usefulness, things like Rover workers being made redundant or Chrysler giving away free petrol to buyers in the US etc etc dating back to 2005, which are neither relevant or current.

Newsbot needs to be Cagbotted!! :D

Can someone please do something about Newsbot? Can it not be set to automatically add two posts so he doesn't cause havoc for the zero replies people?

I nearly had heart failure when today's search came up with 257 posts!

• Haha 1

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

That is a good idea RMW. I scrolled through 6 pages of threads to discover one or two threads that were people looking for assistance burtied amongs the news feeds.

BCOBS

hiya folks,

i kind of understood this thread earlier tonight and have had a bit of a go even if i couldnt answer as i didnt want to give out wrong info, just added a welcome and to wait for other more experienced people so thanks to Maroondevo for the scale click appreciated.

hope i helped in a small way

have a fun weekend ciao laters maz

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Thanks maz1964. A friendly welcome is very welcome to people, especially if they've worried about posting in the first place.

Webby has been asked to see what he can do to sort out Newsbot.

• Haha 1
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 3 weeks later...

There are lots of unanswered postS,come-on CAGGERS Help the Newbies

Cheers B4E

NEVER TALK TO A ---D.C.A ON THE TELE[PHONE UNLESS YOU`RE DMD

GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...AG-LIBEL-2.jpg

forum-rules-please-read

ConsumerWiki - A-Z Index

PLEASE DONATE TO CAG,EVERY LITTLE HELPS

There are lots of unanswered postS,come-on CAGGERS Help the Newbies

Cheers B4E

NEVER TALK TO A ---D.C.A ON THE TELE[PHONE UNLESS YOU`RE DMD