Mum and TSB

pigsic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there all

Well here goes again someone new while mum was on phone tonight she recieved a mess say phone moorhouse agencys regarding your ltsb c/c before 9 i told her if they phone back say account in dispute dont phone again have i given her the right advice

thanks lisa

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep but they wont listen.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi there all

Well here goes again someone new while mum was on phone tonight she recieved a mess say phone moorhouse agencys regarding your ltsb c/c before 9 i told her if they phone back say account in dispute dont phone again have i given her the right advice

thanks lisa

That was exactly the right thing to say. Wait now until they write. You can then write to tell them the account is in dispute.

Don't worry, i know you're juggling a lot but you are doing fine ;)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Hello again! I've just noticed you've been given some advice and a letter template here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/106494-argos-card-moorcroft-debt-6.html#post1435182

Everyone is quite right that you don'thave to respond, but i am guessing you will probably feel better if you do ;) Until they actually write to you though, don't worry about it.

Hi Lisa,

I have replied to your post on my own thread.

I`ve tried posting a few times but keep having problems with the site.

Yeah, we`ll just blank these empty heads this times around and just wait for them to fling something with a bit of weight at us.

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

REGARDING MUMS STUDIO GIFT AND CARDS ACCOUNT

after sending the letter in post239 to moorcroft regard mums account they must have pasted back to studio and studio have sent a letter saying they have removed all charges and interest of the account since statement 8 and will know accept a pound a month until the balance of £188.85 is cleared, so thats ok i think i will get my son to scan the letter on tomorrow cos i still have not got hang of doing it

lisa

REGARDING MUMS STUDIO GIFT AND CARDS ACCOUNT

after sending the letter in post239 to moorcroft regard mums account they must have pasted back to studio and studio have sent a letter saying they have removed all charges and interest of the account since statement 8 and will know accept a pound a month until the balance of £188.85 is cleared, so thats ok i think i will get my son to scan the letter on tomorrow cos i still have not got hang of doing it

lisa

Well done Lisa :grin: I bet that's a relief for you and your mom. Why could they have just not accepted the £1 in the 1st place? They're greed has caused all this hassle, so good on ya for fighting them.

Keep hold of that letter just in case they try anything at a later date.

Good work :wink:

Looking good Lisa :grin:

Hope you're feeling proud of yourself, you've worked hard for this ;)

how did u mangae that?

I sent a similar letter to them and they basically told me to no

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

how did u mangae that?

I sent a similar letter to them and they basically told me to no

Lisa obviously has the knack :D;)

REGARDING MUM TSB

Hi all

mum got call on wednesday from mha collectors regarding her lloyd tsb, she just said if you look back you will see that the account is in dispute so dont call again they said will check that will put calls on hold so so far no one has called but its only friday

lisa

REGARDING MUM TSB

Hi all

mum got call on wednesday from mha collectors regarding her lloyd tsb, she just said if you look back you will see that the account is in dispute so dont call again they said will check that will put calls on hold so so far no one has called but its only friday

lisa

Hi Lisa.

If / when they write, let us know. Until then don't worry. I think your mom has become quite good at fielding 'phone calls now hasn't she? :D

oh defently. Has she been given her masters in unwanted phonecalls yet?

Hi there all

Would someone please be so kind as to look at my other thread on mums littlewoods and marshall wards cos littlewoods sent a cca and its signed, but if you can just look at it for my and please give me some advice on what to do I would really be thankful

thanks lisa

• Haha 1

Hi Lisa

I don't have any advice to give but I have just read your thread straight through beginning to end and I just wanted to thank you. I have been feeling pretty bad about my own ongoing saga with a different company. It is bad enough going through it all for yourself, but I think it takes someone pretty special to take all this on for someone else while looking after their own family too.

You are an inspiration and I'm ready to go on fighting. You and everyone on this board are true stars :grin:

Hi Lisa

I don't have any advice to give but I have just read your thread straight through beginning to end and I just wanted to thank you. I have been feeling pretty bad about my own ongoing saga with a different company. It is bad enough going through it all for yourself, but I think it takes someone pretty special to take all this on for someone else while looking after their own family too.

You are an inspiration and I'm ready to go on fighting. You and everyone on this board are true stars :grin:

Thanks for the message is words like this that makes you carry it on. Glad to hear you going to carry on fighting it worth it i ahve fought 4 alraedy for mum 4 more to go and 2 for dad. Im so grateful for all the help I have had on this web site there are people out there who care. So dont give in I would of done if it wornt for everyone on here.

If you need help just ask like i do

lisa:wink: :grin:

REGARDING MUM TSB CREDIT CARD

Hi there all tsb have know passed the debt to someone called mha collections but if you read the bottom of the letter Im about to post it say that they are a trading name for lloyds tsb so it sound like its just them under a different name.

The still have not sent a cca so any advice on what to know would be grateful please

thanks lisa

scan0001-1.jpg

yep from what i can read it is the same company alright.

Just write to them saying account in dispute.

Hi Lisa. I can't remember where you are up to with this. Did you send a SAR for the Lloyds account? Has your mom started to make £1 payments?

As GM has said, just tell the DCA who seem to be in house collectors the debt is in dispute.

:)