Received response to CCA request - but is it a CCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6039 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

I have recieved a response to my CCA request regarding a LIttlewoods account and am mightly confused

First of all there is a compliment sip from Credit Account Managament in Woking, Surrey, then there is a compliment slip from Littlewoods stating please find attached copy of signed credit agreement with the word "Phoenix" written on it then my original CCA request with the words "DRD Sold", "Scotall" , "LX", PO1907" all written on it - not by the same person and doesn;t look like they were all at the same time ITMS.

Then we come to the "Agreement" which just states Littlewoods Fleixible Account, Credit Agreement etc and all there is on it is my name and address and account number which i have filled in (no DOB though) my signature, which I've also dated and a signature from them which I cannot be sure if its pre-printed or not - they havent dated it and thats it!!! No T&Cs or anything. Nothing else at all, is this a true CCA?

If there's no T&C's it's not valid as a CCA. Wait till they contact you again and send them letter to tell them so. CurlyBen has one that will suit perfectly. If you want to be sure scan and post what they've sent and I'm sure you'll get lots of support.

Thanks

There isn't anything on it but:-

Littlewoods Flexible Account

Credit Agreement Regulated by etc etc

I have filled in my name, address, account number and signed and dated it. They have "signed" it and thats it - not a word more, nothing, zilch which makes it so puzzling :confused: I suppose i should be pleased but am so confused, there are no terms and conditions - nothing. Not even "we will/may carry out a credit search, we may report to CRA's etc etc- absolutly nothing!!!!

If that's all they have, it's completely unenforceable and I'ld recommend a trip to Trading Standards if they're trying it on with that!!

Trading Standards Central - Trading Standards and Consumer Protection information for the UK

That's the worst pass off of a CC Agreement in the year that i've been posting here!

Best, Dave.

Thats all they have sent me :confused: - should I go to TS or reply to this/them first. Is there a template letter I can send?

I even entered my DOB wrong - I put the year I opened the account instead of the year I was born but I obviously didn;t sign this before opening the account as I entered my account number and flexible card number. It was for a catalogue but you got a card to use instore ITMS.

Sorry to bother you

Does that bit at the top, the https://...archive... something suggest this is actually only a scanned copy as well ? Looks like a document archive printout. Can that be a "true" copy ?

Also what is a "true" copy, is it like a copy of your marriage certificate, photocopied by a solicitor and stamped/signed by them as a true copy ?

Edit : Someone will probably be along, but I don't think you need to write to them at all. If the deadline (12+2 / 12+30) hasn't past you may get more stuff (doubtfull). If it has then if you are making payments stop as they haven't got an enforceable agreement.

Do as Dave says and see TS though, he has more experience applying the thumbscrews to these knuckle-draggers than I have.

Edit : Someone will probably be along, but I don't think you need to write to them at all. If the deadline (12+2 / 12+30) hasn't past you may get more stuff (doubtfull). If it has then if you are making payments stop as they haven't got an enforceable agreement.

Do as Dave says and see TS though, he has more experience applying the thumbscrews to these knuckle-draggers than I have.

Thanks, I am going to report them to TS as the 12+2+30 days has passed but I'm sure I saw a letter somewhere that you send that states the "CCA" they have sent you is unenforcable but I cant find it now..................

Atleast its signed:D

many of Littlewoods so called credit agreements they send out are just blank forms with nothing but your name and address printed on to them

still its completely unenforcable so they can whistle

Regards

paul