1st Red, then Lowells, now Mackenzie hall!?!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Morning all,

Following on from all the above, it seems Lowells are not in the mood to go lightly. I have just received the following:

Header as before...

Followed by,

"In previous letters sent to you it was made clear that unless an acceptable offer of repayment was made, we would take appropriate steps to recover the amount owing.

As you have failed to contact us we have now been instructed to appoint an agent in your area to visit your home to discuss repayment of your account, unless you make contact with us within the next 48 hours our agent will contact you with a view to arrange a visit Monday to Saturday between the hours of 8.00am - 9.00pm."

Then of course there is the telephone number to contact them urgently.

Any ideas on what I should do next? They do not seem to be going away...

Many thanks as always.

NVH

Time for the Statute Barred Letter http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-162366.html Letter M and the famous Doorstepper letter

Please note that I am only prepared to communicate with you in writing. Should it be your intention to arrange a "doorstep call", please remember that there is only an implied license under English Common Law for certain people to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

Please therefore take note that, I revoke license under English Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so without my permission, you will then be liable to damages for a tort of trespass. You would also be conspiring in a trespass if you sent someone to visit me nevertheless.

• 3 months later...

good maybe someone in there offices managed to get reading lessons

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.