hp agreement problem**WON**

pebs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if the acceptance fee outher fees have been added before calculating interest (relax) agreement not executed properly, crap, get your agreement under cca requst then get back to me. they cannot enforce agreement. wilson case. that is my court claim. you have won, kiss welcome goodby

ill get the legislation but i am sure the practice of including charges before calculating interest has been made illegal by the office of fair trading. if they are still doing this they could lose there consumer credit licence. please post agreement asap to inspect. deleate only personel detalis

agreements states

M -cash price of goods - £6,700

N -insurance - £245

S -Acceptance fee - £195

T - Finance charges - £4,688.84

U - Option fee - £100

V -Charge of credit for goods S+T+U = £4,983.84

W -Charge credit for insurance - £166.84

Total charge for credit V + W = £5,150.68

this is getting better they cant charge acceptance fee and finance charge which is illegal. realy need to see agreement. but by what you have said once you get your cca you can lawfully with hold payments while in dispute with no penalty. do everything by post. these people will try to get you to sign new agreement. dont even talk to them. like i said kiss welcome goodbuy

ok,I`ve just read the small print.

(Description of) option fee - you may exercise your right to buy the goods by paying the option fee, if you do not exercise your option you must return the goods in good condition no later than the final payment date.

the cca is a seperate request. they will provide there copy of the agreement. tell them until they comply the account is in dispute. they cant enforce or default you then.

the sar will produce all information on you that they have. only the cca will put the account in dispute. all avalible in the templates section

Thanks I`ll do that now.

Just realised the letter I wrote to them was a request for my credit agreement.

My letter basically said "due to the ongoing problems I was having I would be seeking legal advice and therefore require a copy of my credit agreement.

Do you think this is good enough as a cca request because I understand from here they only have 12 days to reply and I sent it 28th sept so the clock is ticking but I suppose it could be stuck in the post with this strike!