Abbey Success!

deb91059
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:lol: I sent a request for judgement to the court as the Abbey failed

to file their response by deadline date and had notification from the court last Monday (17th) that they were requesting payment from the Abbey.

I received the cheque on Friday (21st)!

I would like to thank all on this site who helped with my query about requesting judgement and for all the valuable information / forms / templates and advice available here.

Wishing everyone success with their claims.

Deb :)

Deb,

Well Done! I'm in ciourt on Friday and Abbey have not sent court bundle to me or to the court ( I have). Can I request a judgement as they have failed to comply with the courts instructions?

Anyway, enjoy your success, it's well earned I'm sure. I'm hoping mine will get sorted on Friday as I'm running our of steam.

Congratulations Deb!!! Abbey failed to enter their defence to my case also - have filed for judgement but yet to hear from the court. How long did it take for them to let you know that they had requested payment from Abbey??

Excellent news!!

hello all

well i started mine on my own before i found out about here since december

but i am mad as what i know now i didnt then but on going throu my 6 hard back folders with everything in here is what i have found

(i have a thread abroadgirlvshabby) or is it abbey youll see it in the forum

well i have just seen i do know that i sent a judgement to the court as

it said on the form request for judgement

at the top it said that my claim was issues on the april 2007 the court sent it to the defendant by first class post on 12th april 2007 and it will be deemed to be served on 14th april2007 the defendant has until 30th april 2007 to reply.

okay i sent a request for judgement 15th may 2007 given the benefit of the doubt

but i got a letter back from the court with a copy of my request for judgement there letter dated 22nd may 2007 saying that i return herewith your request for judgement as a defence was filed on the 10th may 2007

so i didnt do anything

any advise please or am i now too late or can i still being this up

ty

hugs

abg

Hi, you can all apply for judgement as Abbey have failed to comply with a court order, do a site search for Reka V Abbey and on page 2 there is a letter that you send to Abbey and the court.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

The court didn't respondto my request for judgement until I went to the court the day before my hearing date as I hadn't heard anything. They had only the top copy of the court order and I had to point out that it was a two sided copy which somehow they had conveniently lost luckily I had brought my copy. Therefore they said that the order was struck out as the defendant had failed to respond and I wouldn't need to attend the hearing the next day.

The following morning I received a copy of a letter sent to Abbey asking for payment in full.

You don't say when your court date is - if they respond to your request, the court date should be vacated.

Good Luck!