The HSBC off topic and talking about silly stuff type thread :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4526 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry PD. It was the only way I could add the sprkle to your eye.:) I'll take it out now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine Freaky. Hows you? Did you like all the sparkly chairs????

drivel.....drivel......drivel...

mindless chit chat complete. ;) lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

I'll have a go for you tiglet. Can you post up a larger pic of your avatar?

I have done a sparkly Aud Freaky. I think it is on her thread.

You are absolutely correct, MTM; however, that was a typo rather than a common mis-quotation_:p
Perhaps U are right after all tiggie-poos?!...:(

However, shouldn't sentences also END with a punctuation mark??...;)

(...as shown by my added highlighted underscore!...:p )

...Yet another typo??...:confused:

...lol...:D

The cats have got their claws out tonight, obviously.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

CAll centre funnies:-

Customer: "I've been ringing 0700 2300 for two days and can't get

through to enquiries, can you help?".

Operator: "Where did you get that number from, sir?".

Customer: "It was on the door to the Travel Centre".

Operator: "Sir, they are our opening hours".

Electronics Caller: "Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?" Operator: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about".

Caller: "On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number for Jack?"

Operator: "I think you mean the telephone point on the wall".

Motoring Services Caller: "Does your European Breakdown Policy cover me when I am traveling in Australia?"

Operator: Doesn't the product give you a clue?

Caller (enquiring about legal requirements while travelling in France ):

"If I register my car in France , do I have to change the steering wheel to the other side of the car?"

Directory Enquiries Caller: "I'd like the number of the Argoed Fish Bar in Cardiff please".

Operator: "I'm sorry, there's no listing. Is the spelling correct?"

Caller: "Well, it used to be called the Bargoed Fish Bar but the 'B' fell off".

Then there was the caller who asked for a knitwear company in Woven.

Operator: "Woven? Are you sure?"

Caller: "Yes. That's what it says on the label, Woven in Scotland"

On another occasion, a man making heavy breathing sounds from a phone box told a worried operator: "I haven't got a pen, so I'm steaming up the window to write the number on".

Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop".

Customer: "OK".

Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?".

Customer: "No".

Tech Support: "OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"

Customer: "No".

Tech Support: "OK, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?".

Customer: "Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'".

Tech Support: "OK. In the bottom left hand side of the screen, can you see the 'OK' button displayed?"

Customer: "Wow. How can you see my screen from there?"

Caller: "I deleted a file from my PC last week and I have just realised that I need it. If I turn my system clock back two weeks will I have my file back again?".

classic claims from people clearly still suffering the effects of thier unfortunate experiences

• The pedestrian ran for the pavement, but I got him.

• I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.

• A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.

• I saw her look at me twice. She appeared to be making slow progress when we met on impact.

• A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face.

• The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.

• My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle.

• When I saw I could not avoid a collision I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car.

• The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle.

• I was backing my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before.

• I was unable to stop in time and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passengers then left immediately for a vacation with injuries.

• The gentleman behind me struck me on the backside. He then went to rest in a bush with just his rear end showing.

• The car in front of me stopped for a yellow light, so I had no choice but to hit him. (She pushed him through the intersection)

• I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.

• I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.

• As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.

• In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.

• I saw two kangaroos having it off in the middle of the road. So I hit them, which caused me to ejaculate through the sunroof.

• The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end.

• No one was to blame for the accident but it would never have happened if the other driver had been alert.

• I didn't think the speed limit applied after midnight.

• I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up, obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.

• The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

• I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.

• The accident was caused by me waving to the man I hit last week.

• Windshield broke. Cause unknown. Probably Voodoo.

• No witnesses would admit having seen the mishap until after it happened.

• I had been learning to drive with power steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way.

• The accident happened when the right front door of a car came round the corner without giving a signal.

• I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.

• I left for work this morning at 7am as usual when I collided straight into a bus. The bus was 5 minutes early.

• An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

• I knew the dog was possessive about the car but I would not have asked her to drive it if I had thought there was any risk.

• The accident happened because I had one eye on the truck in front, one eye on the pedestrian, and the other on the car behind.

• I started to turn and it was at this point I noticed a camel and an elephant tethered at the verge. This distraction caused me to lose concentration and hit a bollard.