THAT game tonight!?!?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno love only know they won dont know anything about the game really oh had it on thats how i know they won mind you does it matter as long as we won eh :Dxxxkia

Oh Yes - the All Blacks are out.

But could England have beaten them, based on todays' performance??

My jury is still out on that one.

England v Scotland Final?

What a prospect - Bring it on!!!!!!!!

Actually I was amazed that France won. But then, my OH wouldn't let me watch the second half as he wanted to watch CSI (yeah, I know, time to change OH, but he makes good pizza).

I'm not convinced that England could have beaten the All Blacks. I think it would be possible, but I wouldn't bet on it. Luckily, that is not a question we need to worry about (phew!).

Can England beat France? I think so, based on recent performance on both sides. Gonna be a nail biter though, innit?

And little Jonny is now the highest scoring player. Bless his ever-so-slightly-thick little cotton socks.

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

England v Scotland Final?

Wouldn't that be great :D Still Scotland have to beat the Argies which they haven't done since 1990 and then in all likelyhood South Africa. Well done anyway to England and France, what great results after a truly rubbish start from both teams.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Wouldn't that be great :D Still Scotland have to beat the Argies which they haven't done since 1990 and then in all likelyhood South Africa. Well done anyway to England and France, what great results after a truly rubish start from both teams.

Totally, Rory.

Though, I'm not sure SA will beat Figi - that's one BIG heavy team.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

I feel for Fiji, what a great effort. The island will be proud of them :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hear, hear Lex :)

Well, after a bit of a shaky start from both teams, it turned into one hell of a game! Fantastic!

When it went to 20-20 I really thought Fiji could do it, even with 14 men. If they'd only grounded that try, it would have turned the game around big-time..............

Fiji should be very proud indeed.

Not sure about the "handbags at dawn" incidents in the dying stages though!! :rolleyes:

My day started very badly indeed - getting up at 6:30 with a hangover from hell to see LH beaching the car in the pitlane:mad: then standing in wet fog for 2 hours watching sons' rugby training, then watching Fiji bravely trying, but failing, to cause another huge upset in this years RWC.

So that's my 3 lots of bad luck out of the way ;) .............................

GO SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Yes ohoh you should be in the clear now :D

Come on you Kilties tonight, after 2 days of superb Rugby I am up to my elbows

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I'm devastated. I'm too upset to even post.

That's all, folks - Scotland are out.

Phew, I'm so glad I'm English.

Split nationality has its advantages sometimes.

:(

Laydeez !!!

Please see post http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1167648.html

Poor Scotland :(

&

Gutted..........for the second time in one day.

I hate to say it, but what a shoddy performance from BOTH teams. No way can the argies beat SA playing like that.

But I am not posting my predictions for the final - I think I might have a touch of the old "Commentators Jinx" :o

ps Lex I knew exactly what you meant :D

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

yep split me too im english him scottish you should have seen his face when i asked did they win cos they were winning early on what went wrong or is it a case of what went right :mad:xxxkia

ps Lex I knew exactly what you meant :D

Obviously way over we girlies' heads!

:p

THEY DID IT!!!!!!

WHAT A NAIL-BITER!!

And no, I haven't just got up (wouldn't that be lovely - a proper lie-in on a Sunday!) I have been preparing roast dinner for 6. £3+ hours preparation, and it'll be eaten in less than 20 minutes!:evil:

However, I digress (how unusual!!) - but what a result. Good day all round really - England and Scotland also winning in the footie, although Englands' opponents hardly stretched them, whereas didn't Scotland do well!

And yes, I have a sore head!;) And I hope it will hurt just as much next week! Interlagos - OMG can he pull it off?? And will Englands lucky streak continue.............?

Here's hoping............:D

A very hungover Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Wouldn't 36-0 the other way be a fantastic result??????/

bit too much to hope for methinks:D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Yep CF, far too much to hope for....

unless you are a bookmaker of course!!!!

It's going to be a hard match, but it should make for damn good watching!

But I don't care who wins;)

Roll on Ireland winning the 6 Nations!!!;):D:(:rolleyes:

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Burn away............

Its cheaper than turning the heating on.

;):rolleyes:

GO IRELAND!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;):D

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Burn away............

Its cheaper than turning the heating on.

;):rolleyes:

GO IRELAND!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;):D

pass the firelighters and the matches...............

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.