THAT game tonight!?!?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Shame about Ireland??? They were downright awful. I am busy trying to scratch the harp off my passport and bleach my green shirt:mad: ;)

It was an embarrassing shambles. But you are right - cracking thighs! :D

I've got my money on an all southern hemisphere final, unless England pull their socks up.

Oh well, only a few months till they are back in action again - Six Nations in Feb. Ooooh that will please the rugby-haters (peasants!;) ) out there!!

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about Ireland??? They were downright awful. I am busy trying to scratch the harp off my passport and bleach my green shirt:mad: ;)

It was an embarrassing shambles. But you are right - cracking thighs! :D

I've got my money on an all southern hemisphere final, unless England pull their socks up.

Oh well, only a few months till they are back in action again - Six Nations in Feb. Ooooh that will please the rugby-haters (peasants!;) ) out there!!

Yeah - like I said - shame about Ireland - shame they were terrible. I'm sad to agree with you - I think it's going to be a southern hemisphere final. Scotland are not going to make it past the next stage, on their current performance (all credit to Chris Paterson's kicking in the last match, but that's no way to win a RUGBY match!). Dunno about England - hope springs eternal ...

Yeah - looking forward to the Six Nations already - this time I really must get my act together and go over to Murrayfield. How do you think I'll look in my England shirt?

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Outnumbered H-C :p

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Bah! Football is a boy's game. At least rugby is played by men.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

HUMPH!!

How DARE you put football on my thread????:D

But you are right in one respect - rugby is played by MEN - men that cut their chins open, men that cut their eye sockets, men that pull muscles, break bones and spill lots of blood - and then get patched up and bloody well carry on regardless!

Whereas footballers get stretchered off coz they've broken a fingernail!

And run over 10 year-old boys in their spare time.;)

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Scotland - Argentina.

What do you reckon ohoh - are my MEN in with a chance?

Oh yes H-C I think they have a good chance, if they keep their heads up and don't give away too many penalties.

I will be rooting for Scotland too, if it helps!

Oooooh apparently "the best team in the world liverpool f.c." aren't that good after all - went down 1-0 to Marseille last night! Bad luck dibble39.

:D

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Oooooh apparently "the best team in the world liverpool f.c." aren't that good after all - went down 1-0 to Marseille last night! Bad luck dibble39.

Oiiiiiiiii:mad:

we'll have less of this unwarranted mickey-taking please:mad:

I'm in the worst mood possible.so bad I'm thinking of getting a cat

just so I can kick it

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

yes but stevie gerrard is gorgeous really is right about rugby players though all them muscles ohhhh need to calm down getting hot flushes :Danyone support wigan rugby team cos i do ............................silence :Doh well just me then ;)xxkia

yes, just you lovvie, now, Ben Cohen - yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah Baby I am desperately hoping that he signs for the tigers :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

England

:D:D

Oiiiiiiiii:mad:

we'll have less of this unwarranted mickey-taking please:mad:

I'm in the worst mood possible.so bad I'm thinking of getting a cat

just so I can kick it

oh you are are you well youd be the one being kicked not funny charley :mad:xxxkia

England

England :D :D :D

No finger nails left now, in fact no fingers

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

So France beat the All Blacks - oh, don't you just love it! After months of hearing about how the antipodean sides are unbeatable they are both out.

Could still be an England Scotland final - how awesome would that be?

Oh Yes - the All Blacks are out.

But could England have beaten them, based on todays' performance??

My jury is still out on that one.

England v Scotland Final?

What a prospect - Bring it on!!!!!!!!

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009