Non PO box address for Thames Credit

pulu31
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That's what I thought pulu, but no problem in sending from my post office.

I expected Royal Mail to put a note in the recipient's box asking for mail to be collected and signed for.

No problem though. The letter, sent to Howard Cohen Solicitors in Cleckheaton was delivered, and signed for along with 23 others (according to the online Royal Mail advice slip) by none other than......wait for it folks....... THE LEWIS GROUP!

I can just hear the roar from the crowd!

Regards.

Vandermerwe.

Hello again pulu

Details for Thames Credit are:

Wells House

15-17 Elmfield Road

Bromley

Kent BR1 1LT

Telephone: 0208 313-0033

If this is helpful to you click my scales at the bottom left (the grey blob between the green dot and the red triangle)

Maybe I shouldn't really ask you to as good old Google deserves the credit rather than me.

Go to Aktiv Kapital and you'll see Thames Credit occupy three floors at Wells House.

I gather Aktiv Kapital has a somewhat malodorous stench about it to CAGgers.

• Haha 3

Hi Pulu

I've been a bit inactive on the site for a few days.

In the matter of debt purchases (to use the legal patois) surely legal obligations transfer to the buyer?

To my mind TC are contradicting themselves. If they are merely acting as a debt collector then I suppose they are entitled to continue with their dubious debt collecting techniques which means you follow site options as well publicised.

If they have, in fact, purchased the debt they have then acquired obligations.

My suggestion is to respond to their letter, (not to P.O. Box)

obviously denying any obligation to them, asking for your £1.00, plus cost of postal order, plus postage etc. to be returned. Recorded delivery, receipt retained etc.)

It could be the beggars get the message, but I don't think the fat lady has sung yet!.

Where's your post now?

Regards.

Van

[Van, I have not posted elsewhere just yet (as a relative newbee, still navigating the site]

You and me too, pulu, if this comes out as it should I've now learned how to quote!!!!

Thanks to pinkdutchess, natch.

Good luck - we need each other!

Van