HSBC trying to enforce a stay

brianwillaims
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6017 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Brian I would in the first instance write to the Judge and ask him directly why neither you or the defendant were allowed to put your arguements forward? and on what basis he made that decision.......

I woudl also as you have the chance of askign for it to be set asdie ask that and ask for a High Court judge to review it under the arguement that you were nto giventhe opportunity to put your case forward, the decision ahd already been made .

Also consider writing to the Mor master of rolls making a formal complaint about the fact neither of you were allowed to put forward your case .

rockin all over the world

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian I would in the first instance write to the Judge and ask him directly why neither you or the defendant were allowed to put your arguements forward? and on what basis he made that decision.......

I woudl also as you have the chance of askign for it to be set asdie ask that and ask for a High Court judge to review it under the arguement that you were nto giventhe opportunity to put your case forward, the decision ahd already been made .

Also consider writing to the Mor master of rolls making a formal complaint about the fact neither of you were allowed to put forward your case .

On a further point, bear in mind more and more of us are going to court for applications to set aside and this may add weight to things, but we are a few weeks away from most of the cases I know about...

Penfold

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, there folks! I've decided to write and complain to OFT, any MP that's on the side of justice and the Newspapers just for a start. I am otherwise really pushed for time, re work etc. Has anyone got any useful names and addresses, and MOR address would help. I hope some of you out there have had a good result. I just think, that we should inform the customers out there and keep it in the media as much as possible. perhaps it'll shame them into doing the right thing. ha! ha! don't keep yer fingers crossed!! Good luck!!

There you go Brian, there's the thread, but to save you time

I've given you the MOR details

Info about - Court of Appeal Civil division - civil appeals office

Queries relating to appeals and applications to the Master of the Rolls under the Solicitors Act 1974 and the Master of the Rolls (Appeals and Applications) Regulations 2001, should be directed to:

The Clerk to the Master of the Rolls

The Master of the Rolls' Private Office

Room E214

The Royal Courts of Justice

The Strand

WC2A 2LL

Applications and Appeals must be filed with the Clerk at this address either in person, by prior arrangement, or by post. They cannot be filed by fax or email.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• 1 month later...

Hi folks, been in hibernation for awhile- but i'm still keeping up the pressure, have written to all an sundry. My Local MP any MP, OFT, FSA, Financial Ombudsman, MOR suggested if I had reason for complaint, ie; DG never furnmished me with their defence before my hearing in september and Judge never took this into consideration and then without either of us making our case, he insisted on a stay. I am going to lodge a complaint butI've already written to Aldershot an Farnham Court re fees i believe i shouldn't have paid, have sent two recorded delivery letters to them over the last 2 months and still no reply, so not confident I'll get anywhere. Oh! and I've also signed the petition.

Anybody got any other ideas - thought I might appeal to HSBC's better nature, you never know they may have had a change of heart and give me, me money back!!! Hope things are looking up for all you out there. cheers!

HSBC's better nature????

I can't think of anything or anyone else you can lodge a complaint to, but I wish you good luck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hi, No I really didn't think they had one yer know - I ain't that real stewpid - but me local MP's asked if he can help and get in touch wif HSBC's (dare I say it. ) oh wot the hell (BETTER nature) so think Ill take him up on his kind offer, let yer know wot appens. bi bi 4 now

Hi guys, Just this few days ago got my new Overdraft Facility from HSBC, looks like their trying to make sure they dot every i an cross every t. it's quite forceful, and intimidating, has anyone else received their 's - wots your opinon?

My Local MP has said he wants to help out , even though his a bit late I've taken him up on the offer, He's going to write to HSBC for me, I've writtent to OFT.& Fincancial Ombudsman yet again. Has Anybody got any other ideas - cos I'll try the lot. My idea is that we just gotta keep wearing them down - any views welcome. cheers!