Barclay/Monument - SMALL CLAIM HEARING

carbonsa
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Carbonsa,

You've started Court Proceedings and, unless you produce the documents that the Court requires, your claim will be Struck Out. There's nothing to fear about going to Court in itself - it's quite informal, no Courtroom as such, usually a side room just like a small office.

What did the Court Directions ask for with regard to the Hearing on 7th September.

If you want help in preparing your Court Bundle, you're in the right place here. But you will have to comply with the Court's Directions or you'll fail.

If you want help, give us a brief history of your claim to date.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Time line as folllows:

Ack of Service 9th may, Notice of Proceeding 15th June (says they cross out the allocation quetionannire), receive letter to say Small track hearing set 7th Septmber. Spoke to court they said its still going ahead in spite of recent press. Can i confirm exactly what i need to include in the court bundle and do i send to Monument too?