Oh crap - Charge For Payment!

Aqualibrium
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So I have received a charge for payment from SAAS, which I knew was coming.

The reason I was advised to do nothing, by my debt adviser was because we saw no other option that to head for bankruptcy. I am in Scotland, so I cannot file for sequestration myself, I have to be made so.

Thing is, when we decided that I had arrears with my sons nursery which had to be paid because I cannot work if I dont have childcare. This has since been paid off and I really dont want to wait for bankruptcy anymore.

My debt adviser was supposed to be sending me out a new income/expenditure sheet detailing whether, in light of my change of circumstances, I would be able to offer a payment to my creditors. Somewhere along the lines wires got crossed, I waited 3 weeks for this to come through the post, called them yesterday, she is now on holiday, but someone from the office called her and she said we had decided no such thing and that she still thought we were waiting for bankruptcy.

I now until the 29th August to pay 500.00 to SAAS or I will be declared bankrupt. I doub t they will try arrest my wages as I already have an arrestment, if they did, they would only get 1.50 per week towards the debt. I have no objects of any value in the house they could use for attachment, so it looks like sequestration will be granted.

Does anyone know if there are any other options at this stage, if I could still contact SAAS myself and offer them a lump sum for part of the debt and a payment plan for the remainder? I really dont want to go bankrupt because I dont believe its necessary now considering I have a bit more disposable income. Pretty petrified.

Any help is most appreciated.

So I have received a charge for payment from SAAS, which I knew was coming.

The reason I was advised to do nothing, by my debt adviser was because we saw no other option that to head for bankruptcy. I am in Scotland, so I cannot file for sequestration myself, I have to be made so.

Thing is, when we decided that I had arrears with my sons nursery which had to be paid because I cannot work if I dont have childcare. This has since been paid off and I really dont want to wait for bankruptcy anymore.

My debt adviser was supposed to be sending me out a new income/expenditure sheet detailing whether, in light of my change of circumstances, I would be able to offer a payment to my creditors. Somewhere along the lines wires got crossed, I waited 3 weeks for this to come through the post, called them yesterday, she is now on holiday, but someone from the office called her and she said we had decided no such thing and that she still thought we were waiting for bankruptcy.

I now until the 29th August to pay 500.00 to SAAS or I will be declared bankrupt. I doub t they will try arrest my wages as I already have an arrestment, if they did, they would only get 1.50 per week towards the debt. I have no objects of any value in the house they could use for attachment, so it looks like sequestration will be granted.

Does anyone know if there are any other options at this stage, if I could still contact SAAS myself and offer them a lump sum for part of the debt and a payment plan for the remainder? I really dont want to go bankrupt because I dont believe its necessary now considering I have a bit more disposable income. Pretty petrified.

Any help is most appreciated.

bump for anyone ?

Just hate every DCA out there