Haley348 v BoS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6137 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been reading with interest the new letters being received by the banks about waiting until the resolution of the test case with OFT.

I sent my my Prelim letter to BoS on 27 Jul asking for repayment of my unlawful charges, amounting to over £4000. I have since recieved a letter back similar in all respects to those posted stating that they will not pursue my complaint at all until resolution of the OFT test case. They have made no goodwill gesture.

The advice given in the other links indicates that I should proceed with my complaint as per my original timeline.

Therefore, should I send an LBA and if so, would anyone have any advice as to the wording of this letter, as the template is more for when the bank does not respond?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Haley,

If the bank told you to go away, would you ?

If the bank told you to jump of a speeding train, would you ?

It is your complaint, your rules, your timeline, don`t be bullied by these half wits.

It`s your money you are asking for.

Liney, not a shiney

MBNA £2456.00 Recovered in full:-)

Halifax: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 30/03/07:cool:

Halifax: Non Compliance Letter sent 11/05/07:evil:

Halifax: Pathetic Letter received 26/05/07:shock:

Halifax: :evil: :evil:

You should now send the lba letter.

The letter in the templates is the letter you need.

You can tweak any part that doesnt relate to you.

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I have prepared my LBA as per the template in the Bank Templates Library.

As the first paragraph is for not receiving any response to the Prelim letter, I have ammended this to state that i acknowledge their letter to me. I have not mentioned any more in relation to this letter, and kept the rest as per the template.

Should this suffice, or do i need to acknowledge and comment on the letter they sent to me, which states that they have been allowed by the OFT to extend the time frame for dealing with complaints until the OFT test case is complete?

I hope this makes sense!!!!

The letter sounds fine and I would send it as it is. I have basically done the exact same with my new LBA.

TezViper

TezViper

I give advice not as an expert on law, only as a guy who succesfully claimed back £3385 from The Halifax. Followed by another £2611.

Lloyds TSB settled in full before hearing

Cap One offered full settlement and default removed.

If I help in any way then please donate to the site when you are succesful