Jump to content

tezviper

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    466
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

9 Neutral

About tezviper

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi All, I am wondering if Bankruptcy is the way to go. I currently have about £15000 in unsecured debt and a mortgage with my ex who is still living in the house while I rent elsewhere. The house has a mortgage which is interest only and the mortgage is for approx £105000, there is also a loan secured on the property which is approx £2000 in arrears. The loan amount is £16000. I would say the house is currently worth approx £120000. Would anyone be able to advise what would happen to the house if I was to declare myself bankrupt as I am at my wits end and am unable to cope. My daug
  2. Hi There, Am after a little help, My father in law was just made redundant and they are worried about the payments for the car. The bank has stated today that they will not cover the payments as the car is in the Mother in laws name. They have a joint account at the moment. Does that sound right? Any help appreciated. Regards TezViper
  3. Bump Does anyone know if the case will now be closed as 31 days have passed since I filed my defence?? Thanks TezViper
  4. Hi all, I have just checked with MCOL and it has been 30 days since I filed my defence against the claim. Can anyone asdvise if that will now be closed or is it more than 28 days allowed from date of defense being filed. Many Thanks TezViper
  5. Hi All, I wonder if anyone can offer advice. I split from my partner of 8 years about 5 months ago. For the first couple of months we still lived together but that became difficult and I have now moved out into rented property. I have helped with payments to mortgage and the loan since moving out as well as paying maintenace as we have a 3 year old daughter together. She is now on income support and now gets maintenance from me. She wants me to pay half the mortgage and loan but I simply cannot afford to do it. The mortgage is in arrears by about £2000 at the mome
  6. Hi all, Rather randomly, I have just had a text on my phone from IQor!! telling my payment is due shortly?? I have ahad a look and this is a tactic that Cabot use!! Does that sound right? Should they be doing that? TezViper
  7. Hi 42Man, Many thanks for your help, aoplogies for the delay in resoponding, I have been without internet for a few days. I have now filed my defence to the claim using some advice given in the thread you directed me too, many thanks for that. Would you recommend I also send them the letter that you set out out? Or should I wait a little while? Many thanks. TezViper
  8. Hi Fox, Many thanks, am hoping to respond to the claim as soon as and file a defence. Just unsure of the wording and how much detail to give. Thanks again. TexViper
  9. Hi All, Does anyone have any suggestions on wording for my defence based on the info I have provided? Many thanks
  10. Hi All, AM planning on responding to the claim tomorrow. POC is as follows ; The Claimant is part of the Cabot financial group and has purchased the debt(s) scheduled below. Despite requests for payment the Defendant has failed to pay the sum of £5914.39 in rekation to the Defendant's Barclays Bank Plc BARCLAYS BANK ACCOUNT number ****** And the claimant claims: the sum of £6204.39 together with interest under section 69 of the county courts act 1984 ; and costs. That is the exact wording, I have just noticed that the account number contains only 6 digits when I am sure
  11. Hi Silverfox, Many thanks for the quick response. Am just unsure what to file my defense as and if it will need to go to court, wondering also if CCA request would help! Hopefully someone can advise! TezViper
  12. Hi All, This has kind of crept up on me again. I split from my partner not long after original post and never thought twice about it, anyway I have been given a letter today which was sent to the old house which is basically court papers stating they are chasing the money. I am basically wonder what I should do now. Is it worth me sending a CCA or should I acknowledge the claim and fil defence as it being statute barred??? Any help appreciated and will definately be acting on it. Many thanks
×
×
  • Create New...