Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

evening all

can anyone tell me how to print a cca template without printing the whole thread out

i know this is no relevence but tonight is slow

best way to do it is copy and save the bit you want and paste into a word doc:p

Well well just been given lip service from a director of Cattles PLC this morning via phone - just in case you like to read this too as we all know other Cattles/Welcome employees do - you've picked the wrong lady just to fob off - enjoy your investigation by HMRC as my civic duty to tell them of your 'shortcomings' is about to bite :D

omg they dont give up fobbing off do they, even at the top of the tree enjoy your moment andie x

good morning all, does anyone know in laymans terms what the latest cattles announcement means ??

Cattles plc (the Company) wishes to announce that claims of the Company against its principal subsidiaries under intra-group loans may be subordinated to the claims of certain bank creditors against those subsidiaries. This is the potential effect of terms contained within cross-guarantee documentation entered into by the Company.

As has been reported, Cattles plc's bank creditors and the holders of its private placement notes hold guarantees from subsidiaries of Cattles plc. More specifically, the banks' guarantees include guarantees from the group's principal trading companies; and the guarantees provided to holders of private placement notes include a guarantee from the group's principal trading company, Welcome Financial Services Limited.

If the relevant provisions in the cross-guarantee documentation do indeed have the effect of subordinating claims, the Company will be prevented from making claims against the relevant trading company subsidiaries in order to recover loans made by it to those subsidiaries, until the claims of the relevant bank creditors against those subsidiaries and against the Company have been satisfied in full.

In light of the group's current position, the group is implementing a cash management policy that involves leaving cash received from group activities with the legal entities in which it is generated.

The Company is considering the legal effect of the relevant cross-guarantee documentation and will update the market with further developments in due course.

Cattles plc

31 March 2009

shares goin up well
too well, buyers seem to think this is good news, imo looks like cattles are going to survive for now just so banks get paid off, little man will still have loans to pay, and looks like offers of re-writes is in house cleaning ive not heard anything regarding this tho:mad:

looks like they are letting out snippets of good info first to build up confidence for the shareholders and major players, the pure fact that they had to bring in do-little&touche is bad news so still waiting for brown stuff hitting whirly thing

Back onto the subject of SAR.. just been scrutinising the drivvell they sent me, trying to pass it off as a SAR, AND true and original copies of the agreement and the actuall term they have on there for the loan is 300 months...YES thats right 300 months or 25 Years ...i do not ever remember my husband or myself agreeing to a re-write of a 180 month loan to 300 months,...

Are there such secured loans out there with welcome for this lenght of time ??? Anyone ??

if its a secured loan id be looking to see if it is indeed registerd with land registry and read the small print or post your agreement again :eek:

Thanks Guys, 300 months just what i was thinking...

Tiga i've not posted agreement because there are..lets say a few dodgy things on it or not, to say the least...dont want to jepordise my pending legal battle if you can understand what i mean. thanks

I have also recieved a few interesting things back from the land registry also...

Stewie going to send you a pm in a little while if thats ok.....?

b-o-2

yeah can well imagine with welcome how many dodgy things are int here im awaiting sar as once upon a time i had a secured loan with all the insurance loaded on but when i tried to claim on it they said i couldnt so waiting to see what they have one me, before next move:x also other half has ppi on and was workin pt at the time loan was taken out

Stewie director of DG tells me they make ALL the decisions when it comes to claims NU never see them.

this was decided by welcome ho, at the time i was to low to fight or read the small print, but now ive got nothing to lose digging into it, dont know what i hope to find or if i can do anything about it but will make me feel better:mad:

Tigga - are you telling me that Welcome decided that you couldn't claim on this policy??

It's none of Welcomes business - file a complaint NOW! - Welcome cannot say if you can or cannot claim on a policy as it does not belong to them!

hi andie thanks for the reply like i said this was a while ago when i was at a very low ebb threatened with eviction, which eventually was, but i had problems with water leaks and the insurance i had on my secured loan they wouldnt let me claim for the damage,/repairs which would of made selling the house more viable than eviction, now ive got more fight in me ive got nothing to lose digging into this and if i can help just one person on the way i will be happy,hoope they recorded the calls but i know it never went beyond welscum.

Right Tigga - you need to escalate this - who underwrites the policy? NU??

Have you got anything in writing saying Welcome refused your claim?

I'm on a mission with both DG and NU today as I've caught them out at something - my mission now is to make their lives very difficult - infact I would go as far as saying I'm after them more than I'm after Welcome at the moment - you expect lies and deceit from Welcome but not from a company like NU!!

no ive got nothing in writing relating to this thats why im gonna send sar and try to get every last bit of info they hold on me.:confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
OK WELCOME

GOT YOU

OK PEOPLE

HEAR IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE

ACCEPTANCE FEE IS A CHARGE FOR CREDIT, SO NO INTEREST CAN BE APPLIED ON THAT FEE

http://www.ccatestcase.co.uk/Walker%20vs%20SPPL-1.pdf

GOTCHA

OH HAPPY DAYZ postggi you truly are amazing, as with the rest of the caggers n244 on way to court this week woo woo:p

• 2 weeks later...
morning eeeezzzzy

your up early

it seems welcome are realy desperate, and i mean desperate

why stil no anouncement to the share holders

why are the auditors being quiet

you would think cattles would plaster it all over its web site

me thinks not long now

morning post eeeezzzzzzzzzzy could it be the calm before the storm, noticed cattles anounced 2 new directors on thurs one robert east and the other gary cant recall his surname, robert east is "the chief restructuring officer"??

• 2 weeks later...

hi all been offline for a couple of weeks with internet probs but back and playing catch up did we get any news regarding the interest on arrangement fees? personally i have applied to the court for a set aside as i had and attachment of earnings order slapped on me, and never recieved any default notice or any original court docs fingers crossed but the court is busy at the mo and could take a couple of months to sort:mad:

Hi Tigga, I'm new on this but have been going through CCA1974 for my daughter re welcome loan. You should look at section 9(4) which says that an item entering into the total cost of credit (part are the fees, the other is the total interest) shall not be treated as credit. Therefore no interest can be charged on fees. Welcom have done this with my daughter since 2002 and charged another £20/month interest on fees. They dont reply on this at all. What I would like to know is can we suspend payments while it is sorted bearing in mind that the agreement is nonsense anyway and does not conform.

hi james thanks for the reply, we were waiting news from fsa and fos regarding this until such time i wouldnt stop paying them unless you have cca's them even if you have original copy this will cost you £1 and they have 12+2 days to reply if they dont you can then put account in dispute and withhold payments.. good luck as you can see with welcome you need it,

hi violet im no expert in this, dont let them restructure your loan if the ppi is incorrect the whole agreement is loo roll, wait until someone else like postggj comes along to give you advice on this tho, seems to be quiet at the mo in here

Hi flower, welcome to the forum.

the best thing to do is start your own thread as this moves quickly and will get lost, there is a wealth of info on this site especially about welcomse so if you have the time sit back and read all the threads, The reduced settlement you were offered is cattles aka welcome are in a desperate state at the moment and need all the money they can get, not sure when you took out your loans but first move would be to send a cca request, costs £1 and gets you your ccredidt agreement as the other thinking is most of welcome agreements are bog roll, so send off for cca even if you have it dont tell them that, do it recorded and update us whenyou recieve it..

Hello there, wonder if any of you could help me!

I took out a welcome loan a few years ago, for £4000, i then earlier this year topped it up by an extra £1500. Due to my poor credit history welcome and FLM would only accept me. I have been paying £282 monthly, and this was 4 years i beleive.

The past few months i have had Welcome call me up offering to reduce the amount i owe them, the first time i said i was not able to do this as they wanted £7000 to settle (If carrying with monthly payments approx £8000) I then last month had them call up again, and they said again the figure had deceased and they were offering £6000 to settle, they then said to increase my payments per month, which i said ok so ive increased my paymentsby an extra £25pm. I said to my mum who thought this was strange.

Im wanting to clear all my debts and am currently sorting this out.

So i go on the welcome website to find a address, and it says they are not accepting any more loans, but offering via a sister company. Very odd, are they going bust slowly? Could anyone advise me what to do? sit tight on monthly payments or make a full payment? If they go bust are they still legally able to collect the money if the balance is due to be paid off in 2013?

Many Thanks look forward to hearing your views

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
morning all

i cant stress enough the need to watch what is being posted

there is a lot going on behind the scenes that most people dont know whats going on

if in doubt google

subjudacy

my hands are tied for the moment

Dank free speech is one thing but what is going on on this thread is not known to all me included, for which im prepared to await the results post and others have been working behind the scenes for months on this and i for one would hate to see it go down the swanny please be mindful of this when you post as a lot of people are looking for the correct result on this one..

hence why it is now so long a thread dont jeopardise it for everyone if you read the thread beginning to end you will understand,

• 2 weeks later...

grrrrrrr bloody 7.50 am had someone at me buzzer from lewis group looking for me partner told them she wasnt here, and he went on im trying to find so n so i was here a few month ago, again said she not here, he then started asking is my place new do i rent is it bought so i said what the hell is it to do with you sod off, so off he went in his battered skoda lol ffs if you wanna get smart dont start on me till ive had at least 5 coffees, lol he must have short memory cos he got bolloxed last time he called now im angry

7.50am and had a leis group gonkbag at me buzzer looking for my partner, he obviously forgot what i said last time, so i answered and he said im looking for so n so, i said she not here he said oh i was here few months ago and she was!! i said well she aint here now,(she went to work at 7) but wasnt telling him that, but he told me who he was looking for and i could be anyone he dont know me then he started to ask am i a new tenant or do i own the flat i said its got sod all to do with you sod off, and off he went in his battered old skoda(classy) lol but im now angry and angry on mondays before 5 coffees aint a good place to be

sorry double post can a mod remove first one thanks:twisted:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks