The MP's campaign-Responses

moneyhelp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I agree Money - I'm still waiting for someone to get back to me about moving the thread into 'General' forum - It will get a lot more exposure there - only Halifax/HBOS CAG-gers are seeing it here. Got no reply from two Moderators. so I have asked SSL for some assistance.

I bet if we put a thread in every forum we would get a response - even if it was only from bot :rolleyes:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all!! Hope all well with everyone.

We couldn't post a thread on this in very forum ourselves unfortunately. I got ticked off once for putting a thread in 3/4 forums. Need to ask SSL to seek approval from mods for that.

Would it be an idea for CAG to e mail it to everyone or is that something the server couldn't cope with?

Would you believe that I was just thinking that myself, great minds think alike, eh moneythumbsup8de.gif. We'll have to sort something out on that, like who'll create what & where, We should be able to post on some forums, at least those who already are members of them.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Morning all!! Hope all well with everyone.

We couldn't post a thread on this in very forum ourselves unfortunately. I got ticked off once for putting a thread in 3/4 forums. Need to ask SSL to seek approval from mods for that.

Would it be an idea for CAG to e mail it to everyone or is that something the server couldn't cope with?

That was my point Kenny - we would soon have our asses slapped if we did that - damned if you do - damned if you dont!

Maybe we should all PM the mods/site helpers?

• Haha 1

Guys.. PLEASE don't do that - it will only upset the forum owners. All we need is the following:

1. This form moving to the 'General' section

OR

2. Site owners allow a sticky in all forums

3. Permission in principle to use the CAG URL for the leaflet

I've been sending out messages to mods, helpers etc. since Friday and have had no response. Maybe others will have more luck.

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Unfortunately, some of the mods, sitehelpers & the like all have full inboxes, so we won't be able to get to them that way. We'll have to think of another way. Any Ideas anyone???

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can't think of anything, my head is all over the place, flaming cars Kn*ckered again, & all the rest from friday.

deprimetriste294230fr.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A reminder to all posters - How to send our complaint letter to your Representative

• You may also use it, should you so wish, to send to the FOS, FSA, OFT, your MEP, the press/media, or anyone else who you think will be able to raise the profile of the issue. Modify it yourself as necessary. We're not going to spoon-feed you! :p

• Once you've created your masterpiece, if it's intended for a Political representative, we suggest that you use the link at the bottom of the template; repeated here. This excellent site will find your representative if you don't know him/her, give you space to compose your letter (copy/paste in our case!), check it and send it all from the same site!

• Once you've sent your letter (Westminster MPs only), please let us know which one you sent it to here, so we can check it off - we're aiming to send to every Westminster MP and this will help us know where we are.

Thanks for your support!

Mac :D

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

bump.gif
  • Haha 1

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gordon Marsden MP Blackpool South

Not my local MP, But County Court is in his Constituency

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Cheers Cazza! :D Total now stands at: 23 of 646 MPs!

Write to your MP and

Will nobody put this on general forum.

extractus digitus

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

I bet if we put a thread in every forum we would get a response - even if it was only from bot :rolleyes:

Shall we give it a try 123gifs0136fr.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Why not! what's the most that can happen?? At least it'll be noticed a bit more, but, we HAVE to do something.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Please wait until we have heard from a Mod. Money & I have one or two feelers out...

Write to your MP and

emailed Jim Devine MP for Livingston

(also sent emails to the following MSP's

George Foulkes, Robin Harper, Ian McKee, Gavin Brown, Stefan Tymkewycz, Margo MacDonald and Fiona Hyslop.)

27th April - Requested Statements

13th May - Received Statements:D

15th May - Preliminary request for £4780 sent.:D

16th May - Royal Mail confirm Letter received.:D

23rd May - Received Letter considering claim. :grin:

30th May - Letter Before Action sent. :D

10th July - Times Up!! FOS claim going in.

16th July - Measly 30% of claim offered as goodwill

17th July - Rejected offer letter sent

25th July - Acknowledgement of Reject Letter received

26th July - Screwed over by the OFT,Banks, FSA & FOS all in one go.:evil:

Never even felt it happen.

Thank you Deso - we've hit our first quarter-century. We are now at 25 of 646 MPs!

Write to your MP and

MacBoy is right folks. You need to wait.

There are rules re what might be construed as spamming- although this is a great campaign/ cause and from our perspective very important.

I made the mistake of posting the same thread in several forums some time ago and they were removed. We need to get it sanctioned before more threads can be created. Sorry but only letting you know what happened to me.

:D

• Haha 1

Hi Mac, I've added this & FSA to Review Waiver threads to my signature. So hopefully it might just help us a bit more, I hope it doesn't take long for someone to get back to us, regarding moving us to the General Forum.

I've also downloaded the list to spreadsheet, so that I can keep an eye on our total as well. I'm going to see if I can do one for the MEP's as well.

• Haha 1

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Mac, I've added this & FSA to Review Waiver threads to my signature. So hopefully it might just help us a bit more, I hope it doesn't take long for someone to get back to us, regarding moving us to the General Forum.

I've also downloaded the list to spreadsheet, so that I can keep an eye on our total as well. I'm going to see if I can do one for the MEP's as well.

Same here medium-smiley-064.gif

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Thank you for your support guys... we'll get this sorted I'm sure. Be cool :cool:

Update - Have just heard from SSL - Mods aware and will get to it..

In the meantime:

KEEP POSTING! KEEP PETITIONING!

Write to your MP and

Just e-mailed John Cummings MP for Easing ton Co. Durham -2nd time i have e-mailed him (1st for the bailiff law) -no answer last time but if he dosen't this time i will bombard him and have a word with another MP i know!

Thanks MAC for advice on the possible stay -will update on my thread when it get to that stage.