Putting a Credit Card Co on Notice at Court. How do I do it?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi peeps,

Well, MBNorthAtlantic have now put a THIRD missed payment on my credit file whilst the battle of the CCA goes on.

In my last letter to them I wrote:

I note from my Credit File (via Experian) that you have now placed two ‘missed payments’ on my file. Again, this is not permitted whilst the CCA Sec 78 request is not satisfied. It is an offence. Remove this from my credit file within the next 14 days and refrain from placing any others on my file. Please accept this letter that I am putting you on notice that in advent of any adverse reporting while MBNA are at fault I will issue a claim at court to get any adverse credit history that has been added by yourselves removed. I will also ask the court to order production of a copy of the document that you will be relying on as proof that a properly executed agreement, complying in all respects with the form and content requirements of the CCA was signed by me in respect of this alleged debt.

So now I need to go about putting them on notice at court but am a little unsure how to :roll:. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

FS

See the full thread here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/97485-mbna-cca-received-5-a-2.html

Barclays :- Settled March 07:o

RBS:- Acct Discharged May 07 :o (chase for more and CRA deletion???):confused:

Barclaycard: - CCA recieved 24/1/07. WOW! :o (GITS!!!) :-|

Sorry mate, I need a quick response so posted here aswell for extra 'coverage'

Barclays :- Settled March 07:o

RBS:- Acct Discharged May 07 :o (chase for more and CRA deletion???):confused:

Barclaycard: - CCA recieved 24/1/07. WOW! :o (GITS!!!) :-|