BARCLAYCARD GROUP D P A ACTION- whos with me?

lynzpower
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am still looking into it but in this heat, Im feeling somewhat overwhelmed.

I will email the person Ive been emailing off here to see what he reckons to something Ive found.

However, its unlikely to be today as Im boiling up here and Im sure you lot have something better to do than sitting infront of your PCs !!

Cheers

Lynz

x

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys & dolls, am i a bit late ? Have only just (since June 2006) started the long road to success with various financials - Barclaycard being two of them. Needless to say i got the old microfiche treatment - so i shall either pursue individually or maybe as part of a group ? Whats going on? They do have a few more days left before i launch my attack !

The biter bit !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, I'm in but who's been watching that detective programme BBC1 tonight? Microfiche used for police to find info and when they founf it, ping on a button and printed it off! Hello? Am I watching too much TV!!!!!!! :-)

I'm in.. on whatever we are doing.. have sent them a third letter today telling them to give me my statements... the money they are paying people to read and wriite back would probably balance out the cost of the statements... I hate Barclay Card... I am not even planning on claiming till I get some dosh through from other institutions...but Iw ant to know how much the owe me now.. and I paid then £10... for 1/3 of my information... bahhhh

Cahoot

JBD issued - 27/07/06, warrant issued 08/08/06

First Direct

Settled in Full

Capital One

Prelim Sent

Citi Financial

Offer of difference betwen £30 and £12

GE Capital - Evans Card, Data Protection Act

Argos Card, DPA

Barclay Card, 8th May-DPA, 14th July- 2nd DPA (asking complete history!!)

Egg Card & Egg Loan,DPA

NatWest Card

LBA

Vodfone

3rd letter re: default

Studio & Ace

Prelim for Studio e-mailed

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

If its not too late can I join you all with the great barclaycard microfiche thingie.... I have had this reply and have writen back to them saying... give me the rest... waiting to see what happens now....

If its not too late can I join you all with the great barclaycard microfiche thingie.... I have had this reply and have writen back to them saying... give me the rest... waiting to see what happens now....

Im in the same boat...... Looking for around £1000

Count me in.

They have screwed us over for too long!!! I've had enough

Barclays - Success. Total £3000.

Barclaycard - Success. £2500

Barclays Brother - Success £500ish

Vodafone - Default removal + claim for distress. Settled default removed = £1000 in compensation + £120 court costs paid. :D

-------------------------------------------------

Barclays using fowl play - Here

I recieved a microfiche letter in mid-July to which I responded with a letter similar to this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/4031-abbey-microfiche-argument.html

I recieved another letter from Barclaycard today basically saying they aren't budging so I've lodged a complaint with the ICO. Doesn't wuite seem like enough to me and I want to take further action. Would welcome any advice... and yes, I would be very interested in taking group action. Please PM me.

I havent recieved anything back from them saying they are not budging... what I did get today was a letter with a leaflet saying sorry that your not happy with our service... heres a leaflet on how to complain....

ah well we can wait and see what happens...

lynne

I am in got the same microfiche letter from Barclaycard. sending the LBA for non-compliance. will see what happens.

Abbey:

Settled in Full after 1st Prelim letter 23 January 2006 :D

Halifax: :D

Settled in Full at court 21 June 2006

NatWest: :D

Settled in Full at court 22 June 2006

Barclaycard:

Data Protection Act Letter sent 09 June 2006, Microfiche letter 20 July 2006, response sent 10 Aug 2006.

Monument:

Data Protection Act Letter sent 09 June 2006. Kept up to date with delays for info. Statements rec'd 12 August 2006

Barclays (Mother):

DPA Letter sent 14 June 2006. DPA cheque sent back 23 June 2006 will provide statements for FREE:-) . Statements rec'd 12 August 2006.

Lloyds TSB:

Coming next

Capital One:

Coming next

courage2berich - Youre really going for it arent you. 8 companies!!! Dont blaim you - Well done so far - Im still getting there.......

Any news on this thread??? It appears to have died down.????

Barclays - Success. Total £3000.

Barclaycard - Success. £2500

Barclays Brother - Success £500ish

Vodafone - Default removal + claim for distress. Settled default removed = £1000 in compensation + £120 court costs paid. :D

-------------------------------------------------

Barclays using fowl play - Here

Yes, they owe ME Money. I don't care the circumstances that I received those charges. I armed with knowledge that it is unfair.

Abbey:

Settled in Full after 1st Prelim letter 23 January 2006 :D

Halifax: :D

Settled in Full at court 21 June 2006

NatWest: :D

Settled in Full at court 22 June 2006

Barclaycard:

Data Protection Act Letter sent 09 June 2006, Microfiche letter 20 July 2006, response sent 10 Aug 2006.

Monument:

Data Protection Act Letter sent 09 June 2006. Kept up to date with delays for info. Statements rec'd 12 August 2006

Barclays (Mother):

DPA Letter sent 14 June 2006. DPA cheque sent back 23 June 2006 will provide statements for FREE:-) . Statements rec'd 12 August 2006.

Lloyds TSB:

Coming next

Capital One:

Coming next

Nah, just the same letter modified. Best of luck and feel free to start a new thread to keep us informed!!

Barclays - £268 - Moneyclaim

Capital One - £172 - Moneyclaim

Abbey (2nd claim) - Moneyclaim

---------------------------------------------------

HSBC - £2164.46- PAID IN FULL

MBNA - £471 - PAID IN FULL

NatWest - £307 - PAID IN FULL

Abbey Business - £314.15 - PAID IN FULL

• 2 weeks later...

Okies

Just wanted to update this, I havent forgotten about it ;)

I am pursuing another angle at the moment. I cant say too much about it here however, another letter is going off to our freinds in the legal & compliance section of b/card later today.

I give them a further 7 days to give me my data. If this does not happen, then tough sh*t, Im going to sue under an estimated figure. And they can prove me wrong in court.

Okies

Just wanted to update this, I havent forgotten about it ;)

I am pursuing another angle at the moment. I cant say too much about it here however, another letter is going off to our freinds in the legal & compliance section of b/card later today.

I give them a further 7 days to give me my data. If this does not happen, then tough sh*t, Im going to sue under an estimated figure. And they can prove me wrong in court.

I issued in court for non compliance and £50 on the 11th - I have received nothing from them just a refeund of difference after SAR and a letter after 47 days saying that statements are on the way.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.