manf v Ruthbridge and Littlewoods

ODC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6071 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yeah dont give anything away, let them show their cards first.

• Haha 1

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all.

What a fun time you seem to be having Manf! I see the big guns are still with you (ODC, Curly, dpick et al) and you seem pretty chilled :)

I've been away on holiday for two and a bit weeks but was reading your thread (when I got half a chance) - yes I am sad, I know!

I am finally going to start my own Littlewoods thread as I've had a flurry of activity whilst I was away and they've passed my account to Capquest (eeuuch) despite stating that they wouldn't pursue me for the debt. I hope you'll all subscribe!

Ho hum - at least I know I back home. There's nothing like a bunch of letters and DCA phone calls at 8.30am in the morning to bring you back down from your holiday high!

Keep smiling all.:D

deedee x

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

hi deedee i was wondering where you were i hope you had a nice holiday............ trust Ruthless to spoil your holiday mood let me have the link to your new littlewoods thread and i will definately subscribe............ keep smiling x

its all quiet on my western front haven't heard anything from them since last week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manf thats good youve heard nothing, but as you know if they come back to you, you come back to us!

KPR

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

• 2 weeks later...

good morning all

it has been quiet from you know who for weeks now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

i wonder what they are up to, i hope everything is alright with you all x

Ruthless have got until the 12th of Sept, then thats the 40 days up as well then i will need a bit od help if you don't mind about sending them a bogoff letter is that the right move to make ?????????????

good morning all

it has been quiet from you know who for weeks now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

i wonder what they are up to, i hope everything is alright with you all x

Ruthless have got until the 12th of Sept, then thats the 40 days up as well then i will need a bit od help if you don't mind about sending them a bogoff letter is that the right move to make ?????????????

Manf, as ever WAIT, until they demand payment.

Then, and only then will we go with a boggoff letter and report to TS ;)

Damn my Simian friend beat me to it. Rememb er this is the same bunch of clowns who threatened you with all sorts and referred to me personally in remarks about CAG. They are not so clever now. They will be less clever when they get a BOG OFF letter plus a complaint to themselves and TS and a little demand from the FOS for £ 400.

I will leave it up to you Manf to decide who was right your CAG buddies or those awfully nice threatening bullies at Ruthless:rolleyes:

Hi Curly, Hi ODC,

I Know you are both so very very right and i will take all of your fantastic advise to the very last letter because if it wasn't for your brilliant advise i would be in a right state so when their time is up on the 12th of Sept i will be right back on here asking what to do next !!!!!!!!!!!!! xx ;)

Hi manf!

The madness that is the return to school is over! I'm a bit less stressed. So ruthless have 5 more days and counting before they have committed an offence? Nice going!

I'm about to update my thread but I'll let you know here anyway. I got a letter today from Capquest, in reference to one of my shLittlewoods accounts. In short they have returned the account back to Littlewoods.

Thanks to Curly for the BOG OFF letter (which I tweaked slightly) which helped do the trick love0007.gif.

deedee xxx

My threads

okkie dokkie

thanks curly i WILL wait and wont make a move without ny cag buddies;) xx

Curly B's BOG OFF letter is a classic but way too clever for your pals at Ruthbridge. They will be totally unable to answer it

• 2 weeks later...

Hi manf all you have to do now is wait they wont be able to resist sending another demand for payment or veiled threat of court action then you send this letter

You have not complied with my CCA 1974 request for a true copy of my original Credit agreement.

I will not respond to any further communication useless required to by a court order.

Or of course just send the bog off letter

How come I get the feeling that you aint worried any more when a letter comes through the door.

all the best dpick:D :D

:D thanks dpick i will wait and see what happens but its killing me i don,t do waiting hehe xxxxxxxxxx

oneofakind................ i wonder hehe its amazing what your brain can do when you are totally worried,frightened and scared over horrible letters these people send you ...........

but now thanks to my wonderful pals .......... at cag and all of your brill advise she has long gone

xxxxxxxxxx

• Haha 1