Argos Card & JB Debt Recovery

N.P
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess its time to write another letter to them as long as you have teh danglies for the battle that is:p

It`s no good mocking, you wouldn`t like them on your nose for a wart :cool:

Hi Paul,

Just thought, wouldn`t that letter to Byran whatsizname, Bryan thingmajig, Bryan who`sit, anyway him, do to send to these characters?

I wouldn`t be surprised if bumping this thread now stirs some Troll like activity from whatsizface ;)

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Just bumping this up while I pop to the olds for a couple of hours ;)

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Just a thought, I`m sure I`ve never actually had a Default Notice from Argos. Would this make any difference to any of this?

Saying that, I`ve never had a copy of my Credit Reference, so I wouldn`t even know if I have one. Although I would have thought I would have.

Morning all, just another bump.

Would that letter to Bryan Clarter be suitable to send to these cranks?

If so, I can wing it off at the weekend.

Regards

N.P

Bumping up again.

Anyone?

Hi NP. I just had a quick scan for the letter you sent before and i would say that's fine. What you need is for Argos to admit they have no agreement. It wasn't until Littlewoods did this i was able to get rid of all the DCAs. I felt quite guilty for spoiling their game of pass the parcel.............not :p

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Hi Hopeful,

Thanks for that. I was going to send that one anyway as no one confirmed it would be suitable, so thanks.

I`ll see what they come back with then consider a move against Argos.

Regards

N.P

Hi folks,

just a quickie to say pt2537`s excellent letter from Post 155 was sent First Class Recorded to to JB this morning.

Also, some miserable sounding Scottish woman from BJ rang this afternoon and left a message asking me to ring them back. From her happy sounding tone I don`t think she would be very good at giving a BJ, could explain why she works at JB ;)

N.P

you should be quaking in your boots mate:rolleyes: just one look at that website would drive fear into the hearts of the debtors who are trying to avoid their debts......................................................................................................................of course you realise this is complete ball hooks:p

Hi Paul,

Yeah, I know, but I had to look.

It seems I get attracted to the website of the DCA who hassles me next, I like to see who they are, so to speak.

Quite sad, but funny really.

Neil.

It actually says they collect statute barred debts!

Cool. That`s clever, how do they do that? I haven`t read it all

Could a Mod change the title please?

Argos Card & JB Debt Recovery or Argos Card & BJ :p Debt Recovery

Hi people,

PT`s kickarse letter was delivered today.

Let`s see what happens next.

N.P

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,, Im in the same shoes as N.P with Bryan Carter, just not as far down the road, Im just about to send them a CCA request, and Maybe one to Moorcroft too! heh heh. I gotta thank you all for whats been said and all the advice given, It's Given me and my Mrs some hope.. which really helps cos shes now depressed cos of most of this. Judging by the last few posts I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to get a CCA from Capital One too? to keep all the other DCAs away?

I saw in another post never to sign a letter to a DCA,,, Is this because it will admit the debt? or just in case someone tries to forge it??

Hi All,, Im in the same shoes as N.P with Bryan Carter, just not as far down the road, Im just about to send them a CCA request, and Maybe one to Moorcroft too! heh heh. I gotta thank you all for whats been said and all the advice given, It's Given me and my Mrs some hope.. which really helps cos shes now depressed cos of most of this. Judging by the last few posts I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to get a CCA from Capital One too? to keep all the other DCAs away?

I saw in another post never to sign a letter to a DCA,,, Is this because it will admit the debt? or just in case someone tries to forge it??

Hi Freddy Ferret ;)

Welcome to CAG.

Thanks for looking in on my thread. By all means if there`s any template letters on here that will help you, just copy and paste them, and edit as needed. How old are these accounts?

If you are having trouble with any creditors or DCA`s you should send them a CCA request, just to make sure they have a legal right to their claim.

Also, you mentioned about not signing ANYTHING, you are exactly right. Say for example, they don`t have you signature on an actual agreement they are chasing, but you sign a letter you send to them, one of them may be experts at Photoshop, if you know what I mean?

Please start you own thread for each of the accounts you are having trouble and we`ll see how we can help. Please post a link to each thread on here so I can find it easily and look in.

Hope this helps, if so please click my scales

Regards :)

N.P

• Haha 1

Hey N.P

1 thread per account??? I hope C.A.G has got some big servers! lol

Like I say, I gotta start with Bryan Carter, cos they're the ones being the fiery hemmoroids at the moment,, So,, come Monday,, I'll get a CCA en route, and start a thread.

It's sooo cool to know there are people to help!!!!

:)

Ade

Hey N.P

It's sooo cool to know there are people to help!!!! :)

Ade

Yep, we are all in the same boat.

How far are you on with Bryan Carter? They say he`s quite an irritating bloke when he gets started, but can be easily dealt with, with the right help - thanks PT :D

As previously mentioned, please start a thread for each DCA/Creditor and also scan up any letters you have received from these knob jockeys so we can see what the score is.

Regards

N.P

Cheers N.P.. Been with BC for about a year now, but I got made redundant last year so we now starting to struggle so offered em the obligatory £1 which is when they started gettin a bit pooey with us. On the one account they said it's not enough,, But I was gonna pay em the £1 anyway as Ive prev been told to do,, and the other account they reckon its now gone to court and we have to sign the form of admission as sent by the court,, needless to say we haven't had one. So like a say,, CCA em both,, and I'll get another thread or two on the go!!!!

Cheers N.P

Ade

Hi N.P

Argos have know passed mums account to capquest they have sent her a threatening letter will post it on my mums thread today some time the letter is called a creditors notice

lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Right, we have an UPDATE!

Just when I thought it had gone all quiet, we received a call from BJ Debt Recovery today.

As there was no one at home a dodgy sounding Scottish guy left a message on the answer machine asking me to ring them back IMMEDIATELY and quote a case number.

Are these people totaly numb in the head to think we are going to ring them?

Right, I think it`s time to go on the attack with this one. Does anyone have something I could use against Argos and them? The so-called CCA they sent me was a blurred one sided copy of an Application Form which is unreadable.

Now, I guess there should be something I should have signed to allow them to pass my details on to a third party. With what they have sent I would say it`s not on there.

So, I thinking of a Data Protections breach from Argos and Harassment from BJ. Possibly starting with a `Dear Knob heads`

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions on this one please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

N.P

Edited by N.P
Dodgy spelling
  • Haha 1