s.r.j debt recoveries who are they?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

my mother has has a two letters within a matter of days from a company called s.r.j debt recoveries saying that they clients have been trying to contact her ( they havent) say she owes 43.81 to a client called cyclone assett management re shop direct financial services.....who are these people , we have no idea why she would owe any money to anyone

how do we proceed???????

all advice welcome

LISA

s.r.j debt recoveries are part of cyclone asset,which are part of fredricksons international, which are all linked with our friend Bryan Carter & co who is now Crellins Carter.

Take no messing off them,send them a CCA straight away use the link below letter (n) applies.

send a postal order (no signiture)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number

With reference to the above agreement, I would be grateful if you would send me a copy of this credit agreement.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77−79), I am entitled to receive a copy of my credit agreement on request. i enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act.

Under no circumstances does the £1.00 postal order form any part of payment on the above account.

I understand a copy of my credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

( use printer to print your name do not sign)

That should do the trick :)

• 1 month later...

hi

yes they seem to have gone away just had a letter back saying case closed

all very strange just proves if i hadnt of wrote a letter back saying we not acknowlidging the debt i am sure we would still have had letters

are you sending your letters recorded. ( i am sure you are)

LISA