Barclaycard can not find my account?

Paul Walton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help??

Barclaycard said they can not trace my account from name and adress? the account is closed - what can i do?:confused: I did payCharges

I'm in exactly the same situation mate, I plan to file a N1 for data protection non compiance once I get paid.

I am helping someone with their charges. However, even with help they would not be able to attend court or fill in documents. Can I do this if they give me authority? or if it gets to court must they attend? would I not be better going down the FOS route?:???:

many Thanks Paul

I had the exactly the same thing but luckily I had the account on my credit record (you dont necessarily need to be defaulted for it to be on there) and I sent a copy to them asking them they were processing my data if I they I did not have an account with them.

They soon found my account details pretty quick!!

There is a lady at Barclays who is really helpful called Natalie Page.

Her e-mail address is [email protected] e-mail her and she will help you. (hopefully)

I think I may also have her number somewhere so I will try to dig out. I hope I have been of some help.