How much is county court fee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.dca.gov.uk/consult/civilfam/civilfam.pdf

I think you'll find it on page 9.

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Thanks. I have completed it all. The account is in joint names so I have put us both as claimants do we both sign?? I have printed 3 copies one for the court, one for me and one for Halifax. Do I send Halifax theirs or do I send them both to the Court for them to pass on?? Sorry for all the questions but I want to get this in the post today

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Well I have finally got the court papers ready. I am seding them special delivery today - just few queries:

1. Do I just send them or do I put a covering letter etc in

2. Once they have gone what is the next step

3. What is the time span between submitting and (fingers crossed) actual pay out

Many thanks in anticiaption of your replies

Once you have sent them, you should recieve your copies back in a few days.

They will have a date they were deemed served.

This is your date everything goes by.

They will have 14 days to acknowledge your claim. If they do acknowledge they then have 28 days from your date to defend.

Let us know when you hear back from the court.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi

Sea side lady replied to let her know when I heard back from Court. They have sent me a form to complete what does this mean - I think it is for when Halifax put in their claim. Am still worried that I won't get a pay out now tho because of this test case - has anyone else had a pay out at County Court stage since this test case decision.

Was it the courts copy of the defence, for your records?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

You need to read the step by step instructions, these will explain the process for you.

You will now recieve further instructions from the court, this probably will be as stated above an AQ to complete (details in the template library) and also a court date.

Hi I sent my County court papers by special delivery on Monday. But I understand claims are on hold until this test case. is this true? does this mean Halifax won't pay me now and I have now wasted £250 that I really cant aford?? Please help me someone

I am in similar position my LBA was sent in July to Halifax. and the 14 day deadline was up the day they announced the test case. I then thought theres no point pursuing???? Particularly as I am in France at present and have been since beginning of August. And if I had applied to the courts I would not have been home to reply to any correspondance.

I did telephone Halifax asking them if they had anything to say before I proceeded with court action - they advised they had not received my letters at all not the prelim or LBA which were sent via special dlvry. They asked what address I used they advised it was the worng one and that they had to forward it on and some things get lost! I advised I had proof of deliivery and therefore acknowledgement of receipt and they were therefore in breach of my letters! - Theey didnt give a stuff!

Now looking at posts I feel I should place claim when I return next week as my local courts are proceeding as normal and not applying automatic stays.

Wish me luck its appox 4800 claim - Hope you win yours.

Regards

Claiming Charges

Hi Wifey

Dont give up hope there are quite a few ppl on here that have won sinse the test case was announced so its not all doom and gloom.

Good Luck

Regards :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

Hi ClaimingCharges.

First of all you need to start your own thread It will make it easier for ppl to find and to see where your up to , easier to follow.

Lucky old you in France all month , nice.

If your Court isnt putting stays on claims them go get em. Put your N1 in to Courts asap when you get home/

Dont let them get away with your money. Stick to the timescale when you get home and the best of luck to you.

Regards :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad: