HSBC - General Form of Judgment or Order (HELP REQUIRED!!)

Gunnerwelburn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the site helpers are fantastic at helping (they are the pretty pink ones)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hi Guys,

I believe I have already supplied the court bundle to the Judge when I completed my part of the order -

I sent him the schedule of my charges again, why I thought my claim was valid speech, and the Dunlop case stuff - is this the court bundle?

Panicking now as if not, I have a laptop at home here, and no printer.

Gunner

If you already did a stay lifting bundle and submitted it to DG and the Courts, take this with you. Have an up to date schedule of your charges as well. Also include any corespondance between yourself and DG since the bundle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Found it! Bundle for stay hearing

Have a read through this and see if there is anything you have not sent that you might need. If so I suggest you beg borrow or steal a printer first thing in the morning and when you get to court pass the documents to the court manager and ask for them to be included with your case file for the judge to see. Also take another copy to hand to DG's rep!

Now I am worried - Jesus Mahoney!I live in a simple world, and as far as I see it I have done everything correctly and in a timely fashion, also the judge has ordered that I can enter judgement without further order because of DG's lack of participation in this fun game.Now that I have done so, finally DG wake up and say......... er, um yes well we now want to wait for the test case. In my simple world - tough bananas DG. And also, if the judge had said sorry Gunner but DG have no case to answer - would they be saying, er but no hold on judge lets wait to see what the test case comes up with first, as we may need to give him some money - no I doubt it.Where is the justice in this world if they can treat the legal system like this and get away with it?Just hope I don't get on one tomorrow.........Gunner (with the bit btween his teeth)x

Don't worry. You have done everything the court has asked of you and they have your original bundle.

The worst that will happen is that the judge will allow the stay/set aside and you will have to wait until the outcome of the test case.

Try and enjoy the expeirience.:)

Best of luck and please let us know how you get on!

Here is a link to the OFT site which might answer any questions you may have about the test case:-

The Office of Fair Trading: Questions and answers for OFT test case announcement 26 July 2007 - updated 3 December 2007

thanks for the pm gunner, it seems that you have been sorted.

Have a good go tomorrow, but dont be upset if you get a stay, it won't down to anything you have done wrong.

Very unfair though isn't it. :-(

all the best for tomorrow though, you seem very well prepared, and we are all gunning for you! :-D

BTW... which court is it?

Hi Gunner.

In my view DG have boobed. If they had first complied with the judge’s order and simultaneously, or subsequently, submitted a stay application, it would probably been cut and dried.

To disregard the judge’s order and then have the cheek to apply for a stay is an abuse of process. They expect the judge to rule in their favour when they haven’t got the common sense to at least comply with the order.

This is just another pin to stick in them, in addition to the arguments that you already have.

You may still not win, because a judge will frequently take the view that a case heard and judged (whenever it happens) is better then a case won and lost by default.

But best of luck for tomorrow.

Els :)

Hi Gunner.

In my view DG have boobed. If they had first complied with the judge’s order and simultaneously, or subsequently, submitted a stay application, it would probably been cut and dried.

To disregard the judge’s order and then have the cheek to apply for a stay is an abuse of process. They expect the judge to rule in their favour when they haven’t got the common sense to at least comply with the order.

This is just another pin to stick in them, in addition to the arguments that you already have.

good point els, as you say worth a more than the passing mention... it does appear rather arrogant of DG.

But best of luck for tomorrow.

Els :)

and so say all of us :-D

Hiya Gunner, not a lot I can add to the other's comments maybe a few tips when your in the courtroom.

Listen to the Judge, he will try to help you by pointing you in the right direction if he can because you are a litigent in person.

State the true facts of your case as clearly as you can, answer any questions your judge has.

Dont try to argue with your judge, if he has made his mind up walk away.

Good luck Gunner

pete

Thanks everyoneI appreciate all your support. I'll let everyone know how I got on when I get back Bottom line is - I wouldn't of got this far without all your help. Whatever happens I'm further down the line than I would have been without all of you.Thanks again.Gunner.

Sorry Freaky I wasnt here last night and I did not know where the stay bundle was ( no surprise there) I deleted mine from the pc after the hearing in October.

Good luck gunner, do not hold out much hope, as it is only 12 days to the hearing, and there have been very few good news stories the past few months, even serious hardship ones have been stayed.......

but it is a NEW YEAR and oyu are the 1st one up so everything is crossed, DG's conduct in your case is exactly the same as it has been in thousands of others......... be prepared for them to use " pressure of work" as the reason for failing ot respond to you and the courts..... they did that in mine and hte judge bought it...........

but with a good wind behind you, you never know, look forward ot hearing how you got on........Auds

rockin all over the world

Sorry guys for the delay - Not good news I'm afraid.Got myself quite annoyed yesterday and thought it best not to come straight on here and 'share' my thoughts.Anyway, I've had a sleep now (not too much though) and things seem a little calmer today.The judge had decidede before I got in there what he was going to do - Needless to say I'm livid.I'm seriously thinking of turning to a life of crime if this is an example of our justice system.