Forgotten account numbers - can I still claim?

Correllia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning all

Have got myself in a bit of a pickle. I am currently claiming against Abbey - just waiting for the allocation questionnaire to arrive, but I also had acounts with First Direct and a Capital One which I know I had some charges added onto.

:oops: BUT...It was several years ago, I have moved several times and I have lost all the paperwork.

My big question is...Can I still claim these charges without knowing my account numbers? I can provide the address which I was at when I opened the accounts - is this enough?

Any advice gratefully received

Good morning all

Have got myself in a bit of a pickle. I am currently claiming against Abbey - just waiting for the allocation questionnaire to arrive, but I also had acounts with First Direct and a Capital One which I know I had some charges added onto.

:oops: BUT...It was several years ago, I have moved several times and I have lost all the paperwork.

My big question is...Can I still claim these charges without knowing my account numbers? I can provide the address which I was at when I opened the accounts - is this enough?

Any advice gratefully received

Similar thing happened to me. Rang the bank. Gave my details etc and they brought my account up. Said I had a letter I needed to send and could I have my credit card number - BINGO. I must admit I thought it would have been a lot harder to get credit card details from a bank.

Stebiz