Legal & Trade- New Tricks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Afternoon all!

Havent been on for a while, so much going on, but this one had to be posted- before the scheming ***** get anyone else!

Transcript of Call:

"Hi is that mr ****,"

"Can I ask who is calling"

"it is a personal business call for Mr ****"

"Well unfortunately, unless you are able to tell me where you are calling from I will be unable to provide you with any information regarding this person, nor confirm whether or not you are speaking to them"

"Well, its a personal call from IQOR"

"Yes, this is Mr **** speaking"

"Can you confirm your date of birth and address for me please"

"NO, not over the telephone to a stranger!"

"Well Mr ****, we have been trying to contact you for several months regarding outstanding debt....etc."

"Ok, so who are IQOR?"

"its the new name for Legal and trade colelctions"

"well i am ever so sorry for the confusion, but I think it is my son you are wanting, and he's now left the country- and no, I dont have any contact details, he's travelling."

"Well you have just confirmed that you are Mr ****"

"Surely IQOR's training tells you to use an initial, at one point there were 6 Mr ****'s here! and i dont really think you should be discussing other people's outstanding debt with me do you?"

**DEAD LINE***

Oh dear Legal & Trade, IQOR or whatever name we are now using- breach of DPA there I think? I really should use a recorder, but never mind, just be careful guys!

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

Just another thing- why do they keep changing there name????

01/06/2007 IQOR RECOVERY SERVICES LIMITED

13/04/2007 IRMC COLLECTIONS LIMITED

21/03/2005 LEGAL & TRADE LIMITED

AB123uk

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

IRMC is too similar to Inland Revenue's use of the initials, hence the rapid change to IQOR, saw something about this on another link (IMHO continually changing your name means you are in trouble one way or another.....)

mmm, this is where the chat room would come in handy- I would get an answer instantly- without having to go into all this and not necesarily get a reply! :( Cant wait for its return!

I opened this account as a HBoS Employee, I got pulled in for it being overlimit etc. I then left, as I felt that my senior management were being narrow minded, and harrassing me about the account. (Fair enough I got Six months full pay for being off sick, but that was there fault.

So, are IQOR likely to have a CCA for the account, and if not, where do I stand, as clearly tehy will have records of the account on my employment file?

AB123uk

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

Sorry Clutchign at straws....

Dont get that?!

AB123uk

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

So, are IQOR likely to have a CCA for the account, and if not, where do I stand, as clearly tehy will have records of the account on my employment file?

If they do not have the CCA then they cannot enforce the debt in court. Whatever is on your employment record is not put there by you so unless there is the actual CCA they are stuffed.

• Haha 1

Thanks, now I understand it, and the majority of my debt was as an Employee- including teh tremeandous debt to my sanity, I will start with CCA requests. Thank you!;)

AB123uk

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON