I'm recruiting

BankChargeBeauty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have started the process with my own bank to reclaim the unlawful charges levied against me, and now I am recruiting my family and friends.

So far I have my partner reclaiming his charges, and have set two of my friends on the path as well. Any time it comes up in conversation I am trying to get as many people as possible to "reclaim the right", and hopefully there will be more to follow.

Hopefully everyone else is doing the same, and even if people who have never had a charge before know about it, should they get one at some point then at least they will know to ring their bank up and say "hey, that's unlawful; GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!"

And that makes me feel good!!!:D :D :D

BCB

I quite often see comments from people who win... they have been told by "friends" along the way that they are wasting their time and they are very pleased they can now say "you were wrong"...

Just send them to us and we can do the same for them :)

pete

Just send them to us and we can do the same for them :) pete

I have already referred one of my friends, but I don't know if he has registered yet. The other doesn't have the internet, and I'm taking care of all my partner's stuff. All he's getting out of me is "sign here", lol.

:rolleyes: maybe they'll all cut me in when they win!! (yeah, right!)

• 3 weeks later...

I think everyone must know someone who has been charged but is too scared to do anything about it. Introducing them to this site is a good starting point to help more and more people reclaim what is rightfully theirs. The more pressure there is on the banks to stop these unlawful charges, the better. They are driving people into debt and depression and it must stop as soon as possible. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS !!!!!!!!