Central Ticketing? Anyone heard of them???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a 'parking ticket' from these cowboys back in Jan for parking in a disabled space for approx 5 min. while I took my young nephew to the toilet (there were no mother and child spaces free). Having ignored their numerous threats and increased charges they have now passed me on to CCS Debt recovery.... what joy.... they certainly keep moving the goal posts,

April: You fine has been increased to £135 to cover our admin charges

May: Unless we receive payment by 10am on the 22nd May we will start court proceedings

June: This gives you 72 hours notice that one of our operatives will call at your home to collect payment in full (this was 144 hours ago!)

I await the July instalment of this saga. My message to CCS.... bring it on I could do witrh a laugh:D

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

April: You fine:shock: has been increased to £135 to cover our admin charges:lol:

May: Unless we receive payment by 10am on the 22nd May we will start court proceedings:lol:

June: This gives you 72 hours notice that one of our operatives will call at your home to collect payment in full (this was 144 hours ago!):lol:

I await the July instalment of this saga. My message to CCS.... bring it on I could do witrh a laugh:D

Yes you must take this letter very seriously;)

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

got my first begging letter last week,do these clowns think i've hit the big one,fools.

must admit it is hard ignoring them as i realy want the fight,and to take the p&$$ out of them.

Ignoring them is the thing that hurts them the most because they then keep on wasting THEIR money with ridiculous demands with no response. That's the biggest p*ss take ever.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Hi All,

I posted my case a month or so ago. I recieved a ticket on my car, no sum indicated and I couldn't see a company name either for contact. So discarded it.

3 weeks later an invoice for £85 for abuse of parking from Central Ticketing.

Then i wrote to my MP, who wrote to both the British Parking Association and Central Ticketing.

I then recieved another invoice this weekend from debt collection agency requesting £181 within 7 days, acting on the behalf of central ticketing. The debt collectors now threaten me with their solcitor.

I contacted my MP who has received a reply letter from Central Ticketing with a sample ticket attached, which shows a location for a sum to be wrote - however on my ticket there was no sum or contact address. An address is on the sample ticket (in small print). I cannot remember seeing an address on the ticket.

I really do not know what to do.

Ignore it.

The ignore it again.

Ignore any communication from the PPC, the debt collectors, or any "solicitors" (I use the term advisedly), who are probably all the same people.

On the off chance that you receive notification of actual stamped court papers (which would be delivered with a set of hen's teeth, given the rarity of court action), then you can take the appropriate steps.

Their actions are unlawful, and they have no valid course of action in demanding money from you.

• 2 weeks later...

have now been sent a begging letter from graham white the solicitors and he wants even more money, he must be realy bad at his job to be that skint that he has to beg for money.if he ever reads these forums then graham why not try selling the big issue or busking as your not getting a penny from me.

Hi,

Just to keep you posted.

By contacting my MP and them writing letters on my behalf to both the debt collectors and the Central Ticketing. Central Ticketing wrote back saying that I should have been charged with Obstructive parking instead of Patron parking abuse, becuase as their enclosed photograph showed, I had parked almost over 2 spaces IN AN EMPTY CARPARK. But who I was obstructing in an EMPTY carpark is beyond me!!! So they cancelled the ticket and apologised for the inconvenience.

My MP said that this was Central ticketings way of withdrawing the ticket as it does not stand in a court of law.

These private parking companies are a sham - you should either pay and display in a carpark or not.

These companies clearly do not consider the environment at the time - i.e. the carpark was clearly empty - as shown in their photo they enclosed.

It is alot of stress for nothing - but perhaps people should ignore these threats from companies such as Central Ticketing.

hi guys, thanks for all the usefull advice, i was actually looking for the central ticketing website to pay them when i found this one, i got scammed on the tesco car park in st helens, just received my first begging letter from Graham White (solicitors) hopefully the next will be the last. Has anyone heard of anybody actually ending up in court with these cowboys?

Morrisons now receive my £80 per week shoping trip.

Edited by arthur. d.
ps.

hi guys, thanks for all the usefull advice, i was actually looking for the central ticketing website to pay them when i found this one, i got scammed on the tesco car park in st helens, just received my first begging letter from Graham White (solicitors) hopefully the next will be the last. Has anyone heard of anybody actually ending up in court with these cowboys?

If you are at the Graham White stage then its pretty much the end of the road :)

PPCs in general very rarely take people to court as they know what thier up against. In the few instances when they do go to court is when the alledged has racked up a very large amount of money which the PPC will deem worth the risk- hoping that the alledged has a lack of knowledge and/or poor defence.

Morrisons now receive my £80 per week shoping trip.

I got TWO tickets there on Friday!! First one, he was writing me up for parking in a disabled bay as I returned to the car, bag in hand... I had my blue badge on display - BUT it had expired at midnight (I don't check it every day - they are valid for 3 years ffs)... Guy was nice enough, even laughed when I pointed out the car full of "kidders" parked next to mine, they were eating their lunch, not a blue badge in sight... But obv not an "easy" target - Anyway, took the ticket, and the offered appeal form - Went home, rang Tesco and kicked up a storm... They rang central ticketing, who agreed to cancel "under protest" as I had apparently.... Sped off whilst he was writing the ticket - hurling abuse at him!!!! I explained, that if this was the case, then how did I have not only the ticket, but also the appeal form???? She suggested I complain at the store, over the "wardens" lies...

I went back, and parked in the "parent with child" as had OH and kids with me - I went to CS desk asking for the manager - the "warden" walked past, said "Hi" and that I had gotten my ticket cancelled quick enough... I explained that I was back to see the manager after my "alledged" behaviour... Was talking to the manger, explaining - When the w@nekr came back, interrupted us, to tell me I had ANOTHER ticket as he had not seen me with any kids!!!!

I was livid - went and got my OH, followed by the manager, she was now at the till, just about to pay for £130 worth of bagged shopping - I told her to cancel the transaction, and left the store - leaving them to unpack the bags..

Have now raised a full complaint with HO and will NOT be shopping @ Tesco ever again....

I realise my badge had expired, but a simple caution would have sufficed... I had it renewed later that day, and to double ticket me....

Mike

Edited by GSMGuy

I was livid - went and got my OH, followed by the manager, she was now at the till, just about to pay for £130 worth of bagged shopping - I told her to cancel the transaction, and left the store - leaving them to unpack the bags..

Have now raised a full complaint with HO and will NOT be shopping @ Tesco ever again....

Love it! :D

If you are at the Graham White stage then its pretty much the end of the road :)

PPCs in general very rarely take people to court as they know what thier up against. In the few instances when they do go to court is when the alledged has racked up a very large amount of money which the PPC will deem worth the risk- hoping that the alledged has a lack of knowledge and/or poor defence.

Currently sitting with about 90 tickets from Central Ticketing, all for parking in the same place, and no sign of any court action (Yet!)

got TWO tickets there on Friday!! First one, he was writing me up for parking in a disabled bay as I returned to the car, bag in hand... I had my blue badge on display - BUT it had expired at midnight (I don't check it every day - they are valid for 3 years ffs)...

my ticket was virtually the same as yours, i had actually just renewed my bluebadge but i put the wrong one in the window by mistake, suppose i have a legitimate case for appeal (considering i can produce a badge that was in date at the time of the "offence") but i thought it would be more fun to just ignore them after reading the posts on here, the letter to tescos informing them of my lost custom is on the way.

What really peed me off, was the fact that he was quite happy to ignore the cars parked either side, both occupied, and WITHOUT blue badges.... Obviously more profit in the old "Ticket and run" rather than confrontation....

Mike

anybody watch dispatches on mon night? they sent an undercover reporter into a debt collection agency to show the underhand tactics (many not even legal) they use to collect debt, a lady from wirral showed a letter from graham white solicitors who where supposedly acting for roxburghe debt collection agency who where in turn working on behalf of next retail, i had a letter from roxburghe and then graham white solicitors, on monday nights programe they showed a different debt collection agency marlin, using the same tactics, marlin and their "solicitors" where the same person! just using scare tactics because a solicitors letter looks more official, could roxburghe and graham white be the same company? i reckon so.

i also watched the same program on monday night,and it just shows that these [problem] artist dont have a leg to stand on, also if you look at the address for roxburghe and graham white they both have the very same address. if you go on rouburghe's web page the post code is that of graham white's that they have on thier letter head, so yes the very same muppets

Hi, I'm new here and just wanted to share my experience with CT. My son had received a ticket from CT for parking in Stirling at a small shopping centre carpark, and 'leaving the carpark'. Asplanning law dictates that stores must supply public parking, there was no way he's fork out 60 quid to these people. He wrote, asking them the basis in Scots laws that enables them to issue parking tickets that appear to mimic those issued by the Police, traffic wardens, and to levy penalties, and received a reply 2 weeks later not answering any of his questions merely stating that he has been "unsuccessful ? He ignored the letter. In April he received another letter from CT saying that the case had been passed to their debt recovery agents..JB Debt Recovery. Sure enough they managed to trace his mobile phone number and called him 2 to 3 times a day often texting asking him to contact them quoting a 'case' number. You know what, he ignored every single call, never answering and 3 months later he has heard nothing.

CT are [problematic], they prey on peoples ignorance of the law and their gullability. The Debt collection agencies cannot contact you for a debt that has not been sanctioned through a court order. They know that, but they rely on you NOT knowing that and paying up. My son actually thought about forking out, just to get them to stop calling him, but I told him to stand firm.. I suggest you do also. Hope this helps..

Edited by kendomacaroonbar

Hello everyone, I just received my first letter from Roxburgh debt collection agency! i feel so proud.

It stems from a PPC a received in november 2008 for the vehicle registered to me, parked immediately outside my garage, in a cul-de-sac on the private development where i live.

to date i have only received one letter from Graham 'mickey mouse' White, and one from Roxburgh. How many more am i likely to receive, and should i write to Roxburgh stating that the matter is still in dispute, or is that just a waste of my printer ink??

look forward to a reply from you fine folk.:smile:

Usually 2 from Graham White and they should be the final letters.

No point in writing to Roxburghe saying it is in dispute with CT coz it's probably the same guy sending you all the letters anyway so he should already know it is in dispute!!