hi im new :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

your fault for getting the old bugger drunk! LOL

rofl3.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it doesn`t take a lot at his age LOL

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

hi dk i wpuld personaly hand it in that way you know thaey have got it but if you post it make sure you send recorded delivery so that you have proof and according to the roymail site postal strikes have bee suspened

• Haha 1

shockedsmileyzn3.gif

Me drunk !!!!! lol never ,, sobber as a judge lol ,, besides dont drink alcohol :p hows everyone today :) nothing in post from halifax so guess im going to courts monday to file judgement :( Tilly anytime :) you and few others on here been great help

shockedsmileyzn3.gif

Me drunk !!!!! lol never ,, sobber as a judge lol ,, besides dont drink alcohol :p hows everyone today :) nothing in post from halifax so guess im going to courts monday to file judgement :( Tilly anytime :) you and few others on here been great help

I did not say that it was you that was drunk, I was refering to Tilly. seems she is always at ti with my dad and Uncle Sid Wink1.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

hello all , hope everyone is well ,, just handed judgement form in confused2hw.gif asked court lady whats happening so far ,, as yet no stays but they 3 weeks behind :( so she says halifax my have put defence ,, but they will wtite and tell me ,, so now will be sitting here shakin lmaoo ,, take care huggles xoxo

• Haha 1

HI Deadly

Hope everything goes ok with your Judgement.

Dont worry we're all watching eagerly, who'll get to the post first I wonder.

Good Luck :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

23_32_7.gif.

Mine goes in tommoz. Along with application to set aside stay.

55a32vu.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

aww ty overflow and Stone :) ,, still not heard a bean from halifax ,, well judgements handed in so is waiting game now , hope everyone is ok :) im good although having comp probs lol will try to catch up with peeps as and when comp decides to work :( take care all :)pophugbyzappe1ak.gif

Don't you shake, I'm doing that for you.

Right beside you, lets see what happens.

Remember that strategy is still being worked on and other avenues may well open up as things develop!! There is also a review pending on the waiver.

I'll pop back later!!

We are all shakin` Kenny though it is not fear with some of us. Be keeping an eye on the developements. Some good theories being put on What courts are applying stay ???? thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

lol Tilly ,, i,ll try not to shake ,, but watching for postie everyday ,, def gone a buy new comp and have lil break if and when i get pennies :)

Chin Up girl. We are ALL in this together, Looking out for each other. One big happy family and THEY SHALL NOT PASS

mk017ms5.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

lol Kenny .. thought You Scotts were big strong type lol ;) aww Stone ,, your right we all stick together here and is great :) ,, yep Tilly break will be nice ,, still trying to get deposit together but is hard ,, :( but will keep trying :)