hi im new :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This petition has been drafted for the FSA, FOS, and county courts requesting that the waiver decision broke 2 of the 4 FSA principles, namely:
  • Market confidence: maintaining confidence in the financial system
  • Consumer protection: securing the appropriate degree of protection for consumers

And pointing out to the FSA, that the blocking of all rights to complain via FOS, and courts is not in the interests of consumers. Please everyone sign this petition, where you can also add your own comment to add weigh to the campaign. There are already almost 3000 signatures in 3 days. Lets make this the largest petition the FSA have ever received, since their own figures state they only received 277 complaints last year.

Get ready for heavy postbags FSA and not a very cosy run up to Christmas! Here is the link to the petition. HI HOPE PPL WILL SIGN THIS ,, IS FROM DUNCAN DISORDELEY :)

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhh

You play football for Chelsea then!!!!

HA !! Just realised what you said there Kenny.

I will treat that remark with the contempt it deserves.

th_hatchet.gif

rotfl.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

This petition has been drafted for the FSA, FOS, and county courts requesting that the waiver decision broke 2 of the 4 FSA principles, namely:
  • Market confidence: maintaining confidence in the financial system
  • Consumer protection: securing the appropriate degree of protection for consumers

And pointing out to the FSA, that the blocking of all rights to complain via FOS, and courts is not in the interests of consumers. Please everyone sign this petition, where you can also add your own comment to add weigh to the campaign. There are already almost 3000 signatures in 3 days. Lets make this the largest petition the FSA have ever received, since their own figures state they only received 277 complaints last year.

Get ready for heavy postbags FSA and not a very cosy run up to Christmas! Here is the link to the petition. HI HOPE PPL WILL SIGN THIS ,, IS FROM DUNCAN DISORDELEY :)

SIGNED

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

HEY!! I JUST NOTICED YOU`VE GONE GOLD.

thumb_postwhore.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

SUITS YOU GIRL.

th_bloww.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

no none at all, how about you?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

I will have to go and check up on how rest of crew are getting on, Never now I might even get up to gold. I had a lot of posts deleted from write to mp thread. Bit annoy cos one had good advice about which link to use to email.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

posti.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Have they acknowledged service of your N1?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Cos if they have they have 28 days from date of service to file defence

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Have you heard anything from court?.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00