hi im new :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but be careful cos I might pick on you poke.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

hello ppl just been on money experts page and read something interesting ,,, will post here ,, this is good new i think and may help boost morale :)

MoneySaver

rating_1.gif

icon1.gif

Well we were prepared for it to go in front of the judge etc and as we checked in at reception we were told that there was a lady waiting to see us. She there to represent Natworst and a couple of other banks. She took us into a room and explained that out of the 12 cases she was dealling with this morning only 2 had been agreed as giving a gesture of goodwill, ours being one of them! She then asked had we been offered something in the past to which my DH said yes (i could tell by his look he was expecting her to give the same amount £886) anyways she said oh right, well we'd like to offer you the full amount £1617.17! yes we were completely stunned! she had already hand written a letter, which I will transcribe fully on this thread tonight. So we checked it and signed it, with that my husbands name was announced over the tannoy and she said oh we'd just better pop in and see the judge and let him know the outcome. so off we went down the corridor to see the judge in a small office. She explained to the judge that we had settled and that she wanted to stay the case. the judge quickly jumped to our defence and said he would prefer either a stay or to put a temporary hold on the case until 6th Sept incase Natworst didn't pay. we agreed to a hold incase they don't pay up and they have 21 days from today in writing to issue a cheque in my husbands name, as i insisted on a cheque and Natworst have already closed his account.

BTW when we left court my husband said because I had done all the hard work and arranged it all he was going to let me have the money!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it, now should I put it in our savings account, we have no money saved and live week to week and this money will make a huge difference to us trying to get out of our council flat or should I go on a huge Boots and Tesco shop and get all the extra points? No joking aside this has been a long wait (22nd Jan 07 I started claiming) and a massive weight has been lifted off our shoulders.

Oh well I'm off to work in 20 mins and won't get home til 8.30pm and husband has gone to bed to get some sleep before work tonight!!!

this was written today and they were in court yesterday :) good eh :)

lol ,, hi Tilly where you been hiding ,, im good ty and you :) just been reading about some cases they have won after the OFT announcement ,, gives a bit of hope to those of us still awaiting aknowledgements ect :Di put 1 in my thread its from the moneythread place lol cant think what its called now he he ,, think my heads in the sand at mo ;)

im good thanks dk not been hiding today been studying :eek: think my brain needs rebooting lol

yes i have been reading them as well it is encouraging to see and like kenny says gives everyone motivation to carry on:)

yes it sure does ,, i been grinning ear to ear since i read them :) i got 6 more days to wait and see if they aknowledge ,, keep checking post in case i get horrible letter lol if they dont i guess i have to give them another 7 then take it from there although im tempted to file judgement against them as they been so ***** lol

AAAHHH!!!! I was wondering about that aswell.

so the have at last moved it to general forum. `bout time!

Well done to Macboy, will PM him and tell him now

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales