hi im new :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant remember (without re reading) did you recieve a letter anytime granting judgement.

Might be worth a call to the court to check.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

hi SSL i phoned court on about 13th August ,, they said had heard nothing from halifax and to file judgement which i did on 16th August ,, seems like they were few weeks behind anyways i have been phoning court on reg basis and nothing came up ,, even phoned them tues i think and lady said nothing as yet ,, then today i get letter saying , halifax aknowledged claim on 7th August , so theoretically they should of had defence in by 5th September if my calculations are right ? when i spoke to lady at court on tues she sed nothing filed , and just to sit and wait ,, i had letter from Optima on about 18th August ,, hope this puts some light on matter , was wondering if i should do a bundle just in case ??

thanx

No, dont do the bundle yet.

Dont do anything for the moment.

You will now recieve the defence papers, and there might be a chance your court stays it, check to see if yours is.

More waiting im afraid, but at least you know its moving again.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

ok SSL :) will stay put for now and my courts not staying claims at mo so thats all good , yea is good to know something happening lol i just got letter and was omg and panicked ,, many thanx , nerves are bit calmer now :)

• Haha 1

cup of tea, feet up, and chill for a bit. ;)

F&Q's... Read here

Hi DK

Poor you, I think its awful the way they mess ppl about, How can they tell you to put Judgement in on 15th and tell you its too late for bank to file on the 4th Sept and then tell you today that the claim WAS Acknowledged on the 7th. Thats shameful. Its like giving you a piece of cake then taking it back to crumble up in front of you.:evil:

Even if the Courts are running behind schedule surely they should have told you before now that they had Acknowledged , I mean , come on thats a month ago, to my mind they cant justify that. Its awful.

Its back to waiting then now is it? Although just because they have Acknowledged the claim it doesnt have to follow that they will put in a Defence, My claim was Acknowledged but still not Defended and their time was up on the 24th July, And as you know Im still waitin for somethin to happen.:?

Never mind try to keep your spirit up and you know we are all routing for you , lets hope you get resolution sooner rather than later.

Regards :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

lol hi overflow i just posted on your thread ,

yea does seem a bit brutal but they the ones in control at moment so got us all over a barrel im hoping its like you said that the bank dont defend but i feel they will or at least try to get claim stayed , so far kettering has not stayed any cases according to lady on desk so thats a bit of good news :) , im gonna do what SSL suggests put me feet up in garden enjoy sun and have nice cuppa with cream cake to cheer myself up lol

all the best :)

hi grant and many thanx :)

ok got letter from the good ole halifax this morning , here goes ,,,,

dear me :)

you have referred your complaint about bank charges for determination to court

As stated in our previose letter to you we beleive the charges are fair , transparent and lawful . however since you filed your claim in Court the Bank along with others has now become involved with legal proceeding with OFT blah blah which we think will resolve these isues re fair ness ect,,

You should be aware that , the bank will apply to the court for an order to stay Your action until resolution of the banks proceedings with OFT , as a result your case is likely to be put on hold until outcome of of these proceedings is known .

then they go on to mention the ombudsman ect,,

so im hoping my judge will look past this and not allow stay,

im going to ring FSA on mon stating that im on benefits ect and see if this will help , im also presuming they have sent this letter to my local court . As this was to me personally from halifax not courts ,

is this there usual bumf ??

thanx xox

Yeah got same one myself today, presumably this is "keeping you updated" as require in conditions of FSA test case. LOL

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Not sure, but I think that that still have to file defence on time, no doubt somebody here with more legal knowledge will put me right on this. I am not sure if they filed in my case and Court have returned my application for judgment as case is stayed. go to MSN

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Hi DK

As far as I know they still have to file defence on time and then if they dont you have to apply for Judgement by Default .

Youll find the bit you need to fill in on the lower half of your Notice of Issue . Unless its a specified amount then you need a N205A form you get this from Court.

I had the same letter from them a while back saying that if I filed at court then they would ask for stay pending the test case.

I had to laugh coause when I got mine I had already applied for Judgement. Left hand and right hand springs to mind.:rolleyes:

I guess they are that bogged down with claims that they really dont know what they are doing half the time. LOL

Dont worry , you go and enjoy your night out and your CREAM CAKE (DROOL, DROOL) Hope you have a good night.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

hi overflow , thanx for that and yea i have already sent judgement out also , could be right about left not knowing what right is doing :) had a lovely meal on Fri night was 10 of us was nice to relax ,

all the best :D

Good to see you still going out enjoying yourself. We all need to relax and forget about all this cr*p going on at times. How did Matty get on with interview, they got back to him yet?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

hi Stone :) nope he not heard nothing back yet :( see you had busy day yesterday , but glad it seems ok for son , im just on way out to see my bro , but will be back about 7ish okies , hope you enjoy rest of day and dont work to hard hee hee .. tlk soon and take care glomp.gif

Okies I hope to be finished work bout same time. Talk later t1zcheekkiss.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Hi DK.

Glad you enjoyed yourself,

Was it all girls, hope you behaved yourself then.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

HI DK

Are you doin ok. Not seen you postin today(yesterday now)lol.

Hope its not the affecrs of the Night out with the girls.

Talk to you soon , might have some news eh.

Pigs might fly comes to mind. LOL

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.