hi im new :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao couldn,t wait phoned court ,, the lady informed me halifax have not filed a defence , they recived my judgement on 16th August so looks like i should get nice letter soon ,, as they had til 6th August to aknowledge and courst have had nothing :) omg hope this coming to a close now ,, so im all fingers and thumbs , lady also told me to late for them to file ...

• Haha 1

well good morning all heres an update ::::: Nothing from halifax as yet grrr is taking ages , nothing heard from court either no QA or anything lol so will phone courts tomoz ,, as for my break in blackpool , it was excellent kids and i enjoyed it totally ,, thanx Stone :) , now im back on waiting game lol never seems to end ,, ah well life goes on :D

You are welcome. Me and wifey enjoyed it

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Hi DK

So glad you enjoyed your hols. I bet you had a blindin time with Stone and his better half. Did you all go on the fair , did you venture on that BIG ONE thingy.

Id be scared stiff, I hate heights, get vertigo just standin on a kerb. LOL

Ive not seen the lights since my kids were little, I bet they were spectacular. Looking forward to going on mine soon , cant come quick enough.

Well it seems your at the same stage as me then now. Hope yours goes quicker than mine is doing. Seem to be waiting forever, if you think about it my Judgement has been in originally since the 24th July but with the mix up in the form I filled in its put it back.

What form did you fill in for the Judgement, did you use the one on the front of the Notice of Issue, hope its the right one for you .

Fingers still crossed (hands turning blue) Good Luck.

Regards :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

lmao overflow so many qustions ,, where to begin . yep had great time , yep went to fair and got dragged on about 4 of the roller coaster was like me no likey on way up though but once thing started rolling was lmao lol ,, i hope you enjoy yours as much as kids and i was lovely to have break and weather was good to :) ,, yes overflow i sent the bit attached to notice of issue as was advised by court lady :) been told they have heard nothing so as judgement was handed in on 16th , and nothing from halifax all should go through now ,, as was told if they file after i put judgement through was to late, so told to sit back and wait for word from court in next week or so ,, court never even got aknowledgement from them i told them i recieved letter of defence from Optima services on about 19th August ,, and she told me yea they seem to forget to file at court lol and no defence been sent to them so,,,, watch this thread for further info :)

Great to see you back DK - missed ya.

I have been on the BIG one when it first opened I loved it, had to get the picture so my mates would believe I went on it LOL

Thinking of going for a break there myself soon - I need a blimming holiday and I wanna see the donkeys :D

I think that is a fantastic idea! A girly weekend (or longer) in B/pool is ALWAYS a good idea. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

ooh did i hear girly weekend mentioned count me in:D

sorry dk:(

84.gif" Include me out "84.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

lol scaredy cat Stone diablo.gif

Too right, its bad enough that lot ganging up on me here, whats it gonna be like in the flesh????

hide8rp.gifuhohhide.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

oh spoilsport stone well you could always be our minder:D

I very much doubt that you need one 3stooges.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

On top of the world Babe, how you today ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

morning all :)

well still nothing from courts as yet , checked halifax and the cheeky buggers charged me £39 for cheque when i had money in account for it :( so gonna print copy of statement and letter re, charges due to be taken from account and tell em straight to not bother ,, lol should be fun , think they just being nasty :mad:

tlk soon xoxoxo