charleyfarley v Abbey Round 2

charleyfarley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4858 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ding ding!!

I know it was for a lot of money but, my last claim was only for the last 4 years:eek:

£10K in four years they've taken off me!!!!!!!!!!

so SAR in the post today for the previous six years.

This stage is new to me, so any help much appreciated:)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cf, welcome to the round 2 club.

What you wanna know? I'm an expert at this lark now. Should be after all the faffing about they put me through.

Go get 'em tiger (or do I mean Tigger?) :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey charley.

What stage are you at now with round 2?

I was wondering if you could help (being an expert now an' all :p ), as this guy really needs some serious reassurance and seems to be alone on his thread. Mercantile Court - Hbukowski v Abbey

I've read other threads and seem to get the impression that because the Abbey Forum is so big, people are not as friendly. :sad: That's not true as I met you and a few other CAG buddies, in this particular forum :grin:

Can anyone else who is subscribing to this thread please pop over and offer any advice and support? Most especially you 2nd time rounders. LOL!

I am not as far along yet, so can't really advise him from an experienced point of view but from what I have read, he has done everything correctly.

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Hi Charley

not sure if I said congratulations for your success but meant too been busy putting bundle together v. slowly. When I sent off my SAR in November 06 they just met the deadline but a colleague of mine at work had requested 3 months ago and no statements despite phonecalls and template sent if they miss deadline of 40 days - so just warning you they may be slow in response - but your reputation may help! F

• 3 weeks later...

A whole year's worth of statements dropped through my letterbox this morning, so that's relatively quick and painless.............just need the other 8 years of information now, and we'll be off and running properly again:)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Well you know who you can ask for advice and support if you get into any problems!!:D

Thanks hun...................you've got plenty of time on your hands at the moment;)

at least until november