opinions on dating web sites

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ah - but I did not say confused by you - and women are allowed to have "blonde" moments -Just remember we can multi-task and men can not!

I run a business - deal with teenage children - renovate a house - etc etc all at the same time. yet MOH takes a week just to make one phone call (just because I am nagging:rolleyes: )

Maybe I will join the dating sites after all!

My blonde moment was not realising that the "S" symbol on the top of my gearstick stood for Sports mode! now I have found out theres no stopping me. I think MOH did not tell me on purpose.:sad:

See I am such an honest person - who would admit to that? (shh dont tell the stig!)

jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Ah - but I did not say confused by you...So true...will have to concede that one.

...THAT would be too easy!...lmao...:p

Just remember we can multi-task and men can not!...Never seen a Bloke ogle a Bird walking past, whilst continuing their conversation about footie with one of their mates, sat at a bar drinking...and yet also poised 'like-a-cat' to dodge the unexpected clout around the head from the g/f that is stood beside them??...Is that NOT multi-tasking??...:confused:

I run a business - deal with teenage children - renovate a house - etc etc all at the same time. yet MOH takes a week just to make one phone call (just because I am nagging)...U may be 'Jack-of-all-trades', but I bet your O/H is 'Master' of his ONE task??!!...lol...:D

Maybe I will join the dating sites after all!...Thought U said U were inquiring about them on behalf of your 'Friend'???!...pmsl...:o

My blonde moment was not realising that the "S" symbol on the top of my gearstick stood for Sports mode! now I have found out theres no stopping me. I think MOH did not tell me on purpose....Suppose U'll use the same excuse when it comes to parking will U??...lol...:rolleyes:

btw...Why does a women always think that she isn't complete without a man in her life??

...Can't she moan to her g/f's about someone else @ 3:0a.m. instead??!!...lol...:D

actually I have parking sensors:D

And I was definitely asking for my friend- she has actually found quite a good site - my single friend - started by the infamous sarah Beeney.

Full of upper class london professionals?! Time will tell.

It seems from some of the replies - on thread subject - that this method of finding someone can work if you are careful.

Personally I agree with maybe finding a hobby where you meet others - especially as where we both work the only people we see all day are Delivery drivers (No offence to all of you out there!!!!) Sign for this - is not exactly a good chat up line.

No further comments on MBH- know when I am well off- after all he did fit the Parking sensors:D :D

Wait a minute - thats probably an insult!!:mad:

jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

My blonde moment was not realising that the "S" symbol on the top of my gearstick stood for Sports mode!

For The Stig, the 'S' stands for 'Star Trek Warp Speed!' ;-)

I type slow like a 'tart', by using only 2 fingers!

Are you sure it's the typing that slows you down, or is it because you write every word in a different font/size/colour? :-D

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Full of upper class london professionals?! Time will tell.
And how many will put their 'family' before their careers?...or not have to cancel plans + work late?...or go abroad with their secretaries??

A real man is NOT just a job title U know!!!

Sign for this - is not exactly a good chat up line.
Try using another one then!...lmao...;)

No further comments on MBH- know when I am well off- after all he did fit the Parking sensors
Ah-Ha!!!...Positive proof of Mans' 'alleged' intelligence!...pmsl...:D:p

Thats what I meant by time will tell- I think some of them are telling porkies anyway.

It just boosts her confidence a little that these people with apparently very interesting lives are talking to her.But then if that were true they would be meeting lots of interesting people and not be on those sites???!!!!

I am confused for her now - I will have to let her find her own way and get on with my own life.

Back to spending money on EBAY and watching BB then:D

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

'Fraid that's all U can do!

A 'good' friend is one that will be there to pick up the pieces, if needs be.

Best of luck to your friend.

Personally, I don't think there is a substitute for the 'real' world interactions.

...i.e...the blush...the stolen furtive glances...the tone of voice etc etc.

NO amount of smilies will ever be able to replace them...:):cool:

• 5 months later...

Whoops - wrong thread!

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)