style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bumped again to be sure we dont sink again does no one else wanna talk thought milky would sneak in the back door as usual but we got a guard on this time she fell asleep for a bit but shes on duty now :Dxxkia

Life certainly seems to be interfering with the action in the Harem these days ....

beginning to look like we're drifiting ..................... c'mon Cf, keep the Angels together, we're a force to be reckoned with and easily the most viewed thread in the Bear Garden and one of the top views on CAG, don't let's fall by the wayside all for lack of tending.

Maybe we should organise a get together and let folks see exactly who the Angels are??? What do you think girls?

beginning to look like we're drifiting ..................... c'mon Cf, keep the Angels together, don't let's fall by the wayside all for lack of tending.

"tending"? I've thought about resorting to paraquatting the lot of you on more than one occasion, but resisted the temptation;) :D

sometimes, I just can't get on t'interweb for a couple of days, but you can rest assured that whenever i can, then i'll be around to lick you all into shape:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

BTW......cassie......................

we need a quick update please;)

How's your a$$?

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

well kia is here in luton on the net thanks to clever boyfriend whos hooked me up to the web so i can still chat to all on here t im on msn if your around love bump again to make sure where not sinking :Dxxkia

kia................this is not a good image.................are you just typing?????????

or are you doing something else at the same time?:eek::p:eek:

well i am rather tied up right now are u jealous oh master :Dxxkia

no dear.........................just trying to imagine you typing with your tongue:p :p :p

dont cf youll go blind :Dxxkia

so what are the pink fluffy handcuffs like? hope you've not lost the key:p :p

You're doing that on your own Kia. . . on the internet at 00.21 hrs... is he asleep already? :eek:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Yes it is a long time. Have to keep you on your toes you know . . .

How's the victim tonight Kia?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Well don't get arrested Kia . . .

WARNING TO ALL

The mind Boggles. . . . Luton is my old stomping ground too. I was based at the Luton Nick for 2 and a 1/2 years. . .

How are you Queen T?

WARNING TO ALL

Nooooo .... Been too busy with work. One of our guys got the sack today, so everyone is pretty quiet tonight. .

Will get into the Air Tuesday. Bad weather on Sunday Night / Monday, so batten down the hatches. 80 mile an hour winds coming.

WARNING TO ALL