lloyds £750.00 goodwill gesture

splinkuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have initiated court proceedings with mcol and sent the bank another schedule of charges and a note saying i have began proceedings.A week later i received a letter from lloyds saying they will pay me £750.00 in full and final settlement and have paid that money into my account.i will send a standard reply as found in the CAG website but i was wondering....they paid the money in without my accepting the offer.If i reject the offer can they then withdraw the £750.00 they have paid into my account.

by the way...my claim is for a total of £1122.48

Hi Splinkuk

I have not heard of them removing the money as yet but its important you send a letter informing that you accept as part payment and that you are continuing your claim for the rest. You will find all the relevant letters you need on this site..My daughter still hasnt recieved any goodwill payment and court proceedings have been going on a while...im just waiting for court date now...Good luck.

Tracie

thanks for your reply.I would think that if the bank knew you are initiating court proceedings they would make a goodwill gesture of payment.Or maybe they look at how professional the letters sent to them look.....for example did you send them a spreadsheet with charges plus interest.I do not mean to suggest your claim is not professional i am just trying to figure out how they base their decissions to give goodwill gestures to some people and not others!Again thanks for your swift reply.

Hi

Yes everything as been done professionally from this site. Charges attached, 3 copies, filed at my local court, they defended with standard 9 point defence which is a good indication that everything is as it should be. Filed my AQ 2 weeks ago but theres a backlog at court so now im just waiting.

Some get it and others dont, not sure myself why??

Tracie