Just a small musing...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just popped in to Tescos to buy some booze.

Shop assistant asked her supervisor if it could be sold to me. Supervisor looked at me and said "yes".

I was quite pleased. Been ages since I was last questioned on my age (1o years). My face consisted of 80% cheesy grin. I have for long prayed that my hairline would stop receding, that my "adult acne" would bugger off as would those worrying lines appearing across my face. But I thought, I need not do. I look younger than my age!

But then came the shattering thud of reality. The till operator serving me was 17 (and was thus asking for authorisation to sell the alochol per Licencing Act 2003).

Then came the sinker. "Oh", said the till operator after a little chat, "You're obviously in your 40's".

I'm 32. I now feel 92. Can I sue?

Gyzmo, if it's any consolation, I got stopped yesterday by an NHS leafleter, she gave me a pamphlet for breast screening, where it said they targeted women between 50 and 70!!! :shock: I turned to DH with a trembling bottom lip, and wailed that she thought that I was over 50, and the poor woman couldn't talk fast enough to explain that no, no, no, ALL women, and she didn't mean think that I looked over 50 at all!

I am evil like that. :-D But then, that will teach her to not try and screen my breasts. :lol:

Then you have me, whos 19 and looks about 12-14 (of which I am constantly reminded). Only hurts when I get ID for paractemol,

Ex-Retail Manager who is happy to offer helpful advise in many consumer problems based on my retail experience. Any advise I do offer is my opinion and how I understand the law.

my other half is 29, in morrisons two weeks ago she was buying a bottle of vino and had our six month old son with her. Check out girl asked her for proof of age. Other half said are you having a laugh, this is my son, checkout girl said you could be a teenage mother. Other half then told her where to shove the bottle of wine and walked out lol. I wasn't bothered at all by this as I had carling in anyway lol. Won't be asking her to get me beers from there tho. Ps I look ancient.

I wasn't bothered at all by this as I had carling in anyway lol.

:D

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Feel like a kiddy fiddler. Bloody hell can't have that!! You'll just have to go to the pub without her in future ;)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

It would be less painful to castrate myself than to try to escape to the pub without her, guess I will just have to dye the grey out of my hair! Gyzmo, I hate ya for starting this thread lol.

ps she is stood behind me ordering me what to type....the b**** lol.