Court Action Here We Go!!!

ruskorod
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read your posts it seems to me like you got plenty of help, but I suppose some people are never satisfied. Had you stuck around you'd have found you could have got all of what you were owed instead of a part settlement, but if you're happy with them keeping some of your money, good for you. Enjoy your cash.

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

Mindzai's Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Joint Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Spreadsheet for compound contractual interest and statutory (s69) interest:

Download v1.9 [Tested with Excel 97-2007 and OpenOffice 2]

PLEASE NOTE: You should fully research contractual interest before you use that functionality of this spreadsheet. If in any doubt please use it to calculate 8% interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984.

[quote name=ruskorod

Being As I Never Got Any Help The Last Time I Posted, [/quote]

No you didn't, but by that time you'd already filed and sent the AQ back. Prior to that every question was answered and you were helped every step of the way. So to imply you won all by yourself is being rather economical with the truth - bit like the banks really.

Thats Was A Quick Reply I Only Settled For £25 Less Of What I Was Claiming!!!!

Well if you're happy with that, good luck to you.

(PS no need to capitalise every word ;))

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

Mindzai's Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Joint Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Spreadsheet for compound contractual interest and statutory (s69) interest:

Download v1.9 [Tested with Excel 97-2007 and OpenOffice 2]

PLEASE NOTE: You should fully research contractual interest before you use that functionality of this spreadsheet. If in any doubt please use it to calculate 8% interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984.

Whats the need for such abusive language?

Our users and site helpers etc spend as much time as possible helping people with their consumer issues, and are all UNPAID VOLUNTEERS.

Do you spend your own money maintaining a server and host costs etc? ALL for the benefit of other people? Didnt think so...

And by the looks of your attitude, I can certainly see why no one would want to help you....

So.....you got screwed by the banks....took action.....and still ending up losing over £20. Wheres the result :rolleyes: ?

Before you take any legal action, please read through the

FAQ's, then if you dont understand something, please ask for advice ;) .

If theres a thread in which you think I could help, please PM me using the Private Messaging facility in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Advice & opinions of tom3131, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you ha

Whilst i am all for free speech it is a shameful day when people take advantage of the selfless help given by all here

Well ..........clever you

Don't suppose you needed to use the templates or anything either, did you?

Makes one wonder why you joined at all dunnit?

Enjoy your cash

and the "feel good" factor

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

Don't feed the troll - part of the Dark Knight brigade - suggest changing the thread title and locking the thread.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

you lot will all be in the same boat when it comes to the final stages of your claim, and all the MODS AND SITES HELPERS aint got a clue what to do,or answer your questions i dont want to start an arguement, good luck to every1. feel free to close this thread or its title. i got what i wanted!!!!!!!!!

Guest NATTIE

ruskorod- you replied to omblers post and a number of others did about the question you asked. Had you read the responses on that thread or read others in the barclays thread you would have had the answers. Being abusive to members of this site belittles yourself and those who tried to help you. Congratulations that you won, but please try to use your knowledge to help people fighting claims and not be abusive towards those who helped you with the template letters which you so helpfully used, and towards Dave and BF and the Moads who set this site up. Would you have won if this site did not exist? Did you PM any of the site helpers or Mods for advice? Did you try and look through other posts in the Barclays thread? Enjoy the money and calm down. Many people get frustrated and it can be difficult for everyone to help everyone all at once.

I followed the advise given by this site and rather than settling for less than was owed i recieved £410 over by Halifax settling before it went to court. And i did this without having to ask questions but just by being patient and reading the step by step rules. So maybe in future you should try using your brain for something more costructive than abusing people. And the whole propess only took about ten weeks:D .

Can I please re-itterate the fact that we dont want this thread to turn into an arguement or slanging match.

The OP has set out to get all these responces, he or she is loving the attention.

Any further posts in this thread, in my opinion, will certainly not provide help for anyone.

I kindly request all users to refrain posting in this thread until a Moderator has replied, please divert your attention to the many other users who genuinly require help on this forum.

Thanks in advance for your co operation.

Regards,

Tom3131.

If theres a thread in which you think I could help, please PM me using the Private Messaging facility in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Advice & opinions of tom3131, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you ha

**thread Locked**

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Stop it. My sides are already hurting!!!

Just ignore it.

Tw*t! I suppose he researched all the contract law etc... like I did and did it all off his own back.

Some people are just like that. Ignore it.

It's a quite sad individual, and while I don't advocate laughing at people less fortunate than myself....ha, ha, ha, ha!!! Funny really.

[CLOSED]

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

i will try to help as many people as possibly. really sorry if i upset anyone, i will try to help people in future,

p.s, i will donate to this site aswell as its the dogs!!!!!! keep up the good work all of you

i did'nt mean to be abusive to anyone i just wanted to get a point across. anyway lets get on with helping each other!!!!!! can we just rewind and pretend the last hour or so did'nt happen?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we certainly can. Thank you for returning and offering to help - at least you now know what to advise others in a similar situation.

Well done for reclaiming, make sure you shout it from the rooftops (and don't forget our SURVEY)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Thanks for the apology...

See you around sometime in the forums then ;) .

Regards,

Tom3131.

Slim to none, and slim's on holiday. :-)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Guest NATTIE

I'm sure you know Dave is passionate about this site and what it has achieved so far, the fact that, unlike others who have said similar things on this site, you have decided to help is a credit to you and a massive boost to this site. Keep up the good work mate. We all have our moments.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks