Manicblonde V Hsbc

manicblonde
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I maybe be a little bit tipsy and a little tired. Had a few hectic days. Went out with girls Wednesday (not back until 1am), last night it was my fathers b'day (not back until 10pm) tonight it was fireworks at my kids school (had a few beers). Trouble is I am OK in the evenings, its just the getting daughtter to the bus stop at 7.45am every day that is making me a bit tired. tomorrow night it is barn dance time at my parents boat club (probably bakc at about 1am) and then a horse show at Crockstead Equine Centre on sunday night. thanks goodness it is half term next week.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Val, sorry to hear that they wouldn't lift the stay. Well done though and well done to Jenny for doing your part. I will look forward to reading the rest when you post later.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

OMG grandma of 8!!!! I'm just a little mother of 3. One of 11 (hence the bus stop run at 7.45am). and then I have to take my other 2 and 3 of my friends kids to primary school at 8.30am, and then be at work for 9am.

you take care now and speak soon. Nighty night

hey I'm not complaining, when I had my 3, I did all you were doing with the one big exception, |I didn't have to go to work, I don't know how you manage it!!! you young mothers are trying to do far too much at the same time, I really sympathize with you it's the mortgages you have to pay causing most of the problem , this is why one of my daughters works, and my sons wife works, the one with 4 children is lucky enough at the moment doesn't have to work, you take care of yourself please:)

Hello All!

Been at Hospital with my daughter who has fallen and badley broken and dislocated her elbow. Home for a shower and then back up hospital I am afraid as se has the op but shes not too well at the moment! Wont be going to court my daughter is much more important than HSBC charges!

Got to go now, Just want to wish all you who are going GOOD LUCK for this am. Will try and catch up when I get home (sometime over weekend hopefully).

How is your daughter Manic? I hope she is ok.

Thank you olden for your kind words. I will be glad when this week is over. I have only the barn dance tonight to get through and then the horse show tomorrow, and then back to work on Monday. No rest for the wicked...:)

Hello all,

Finally home!! Got them all in bed (hubby as well) and thought I'd log on when got 5 mins to see what happened Friday! Bad news guys but wel done for trying, Spent 25 mins on Friday trying to get to the correct department to let them know I would not be attending court and the circumstances, Did ask if the date could be arranged due to the circumstances but dont really know if its worth the bother now. What a bugger!

Got Three bundles here now that had got ready, looks like they just as well go in the recycling now! Lets just hope the test case gets sorted sooner rather than later or the Bailiffs will be knocking and the kids getting tangerines for Christmas!!:mad:

Hiya Manic well yes its not what you wanted but wait and see what your judge sends out to you, if he has used the carlisle v Clydesdale judgment as a template (and I gave a copy to olden :D) all is not lost there is a way to keep everything in the real world :) should keep the bailiffs away and let the kids have a banana too :) will tell you more when you get the notification from the court

best wishes to you and your daughter

pete

Listen all of you lot, have you been over on the Judicial Review Proceedings site? Where CRFX is brilliantly questioning the legality of the waiver to get it removed! I have emailed Alanfromderby with all the gorry details of my claim, as it shows they want all the hardship cases urgently, to put into this and tomorrow is the deadline! He has repllied and will include my case, so

PLEASE GIVE YOUR DETAILS URGENTLY

OK,

Got a new date from court 30.10.07. But in bold capital letters it says NO ATTENDANCE REQUIRED!

Does this mean I don't have to go (stupid question I know) and Halso that HSBC dont have to go? Made his mind up by the sounds of things!!

Do you know where I can find the thread to send my into to Alanfromderby as well please Olden?

Hello manic, freaky helped you out there, as for the hearing, smutley and I had the 'Notice of judgement hearing' for 30 October, is yours the same? 5 mins no attendance, we were expecting a letter as the judge told us he was writing to us after the oral hearing?

Well thats odd! I didnt attend the hearing as was in hospital with my daughter, did ring to explain to them what had happened and though I may have got another date for oral hearing! Looks like they have dealt with my case without me even attending!:confused:

What is this judgement hearing for, though he had already decided not to lift the stays?:confused:

It sounds like he has come to a decision but would like to explain it to you so you don't try to appeal again. I would expect that he has used the Carlisle v Clydesdale judgment as his template i.e. the stay will remain but the bank will be limited during the stay. have a look at Tigger's thread post #100 and #101

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/90245-tigger-hsbc.html

pete

I think the good Judge Hickenbottom made a rod for his own back when he decided to list the the August the 14th Cardiff block hearing. 600 odd cases all stayed then the stays appealed in a good many of those cases.

I think he wants to make sure you know why he's doing whatever he's decided to do and the consequences of appealing against it :rolleyes:.

I think there is a very good chance you will get directions similar to Tigger's and in my own opinion I think you should stick with that until we know more about how the test case is panning out.

pete

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All

Nice too see Audrey back!! Sorry not been on, got my Judgment thingy to tell me case was stayed despite all our hard work! Sorry not been on sooner, been nursing daughter and busy in work!!

Hope your all OK. Just looking around for any updates or news! Anything juicy happened whilst I have been away?;)

I have also received a reply to the letter from FSA & FOS, cant remember what it said off the top of my head. Will dig them out and scan them in when I find them:) There was nowt interesting in there anyway just a load of twoddle!

Thanks for the nice words Mani, disgusting that big business takes priority over the corts own civil procedures..............

for what it is worth and my thoughts are not always good but....... the bankls have no intentions of letting this anywhere near a court room ( dgh are you reading this......) becuase if they do and it goes against them as well all beleive ti will...........

the ramifications are far reaching it willnto be just us who have made claims, but anyone who has a bank account that they have charged . they will not need to claim as the banks will ahve to go through all their records for every account holder and repay every single 1 plus interest........

that in my view is goign to cost far more than just paying us lot...... which is why I dont think ti willsee the light of a court room............

although wouldnt it be nice if we all turne dup onthe 14th jan at the high court. with little placards................:):):)

rockin all over the world

count me in Audrey! maybe we will have to arrange a mass rally up there. It is nice to have you back, have a look on mine or novice comp user, to see what we've been up to, and MPs contacted and responses. don't hold your breath but we may be getting some support there, with the cross party support group. I am waiting to hear again from Jessica Morden MP.

Hi Audrey, I had this message from Sephen Hone: Penalty Charges site

WATCH BBC2 ON FRIDAY THE 16TH MONEY PROGRAME 2007 GREAT UPDATE ON BANK CHARGES. Oh you get to see me and Angela Knight

BBC2: 7.00 RUN ON BANK: PENALTY PAIN. LIBBY POTTER INVESTIGATES THE ISSUE OF BANK PENALTY CHARGES. THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INSIST THEY ARE LEGAL, YET THEY CONTINUE TO PAY OUT MILLIONS OF POUNDS IN COMPENSATION.